listening on the radio in your home town?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shrmn8rpoptart

War Child
is anyone out there refusing to listen to the mp3 of vertigo, because you've been waiting so long for it, that you just want to hear it for real, from your local dj?

i sorta feel this way, i downloaded the mp3, but now i'm not sure if i want to ruin the experience of hearing it on the radio.

anyone else doing this, or am i just retarded?

Go on, you won't regret it......(but I'm refusing to download any other clips from the album)

Then I'm retarded to. I have no idea what to do right now. I have the mp3 on my computer, and I have almost clicked it 3 times. But i don't know. Can anyone help us? :huh: :huh: :huh:

And they say that this clip isn't of the best quality. I want a GREAT quality mp3 before i listen...

Oh God... I have it here on my computer, and i've been waiting for 4 years... and i just can't click it!

All the radio stations here are bitches and seem to have never heard of U2 when I called and asked if they were playing it.... fuck 'em I listened to the MP3, that's from a radio too anyways...I don't regret it at all,I love it!

ElectricalVoice said:
Then I'm retarded to. I have no idea what to do right now. I have the mp3 on my computer, and I have almost clicked it 3 times. But i don't know. Can anyone help us? :huh: :huh: :huh:

And they say that this clip isn't of the best quality. I want a GREAT quality mp3 before i listen...

Oh God... I have it here on my computer, and i've been waiting for 4 years... and i just can't click it!

exactly what i'm saying man, i want to hear it so bad, but i want it to be on MY radio, hmm, i guess i could burn this onto a cd, then play it on my stereo, and it would sound like it was on the radio...

We're all on line, the whole world is a local radio station right now....

k, i think i can buy that justification, i'm part of the global marketplace of free ideas, and u2 songs. i live in a world with no boundaries...alright, i'm goin in...

oh man, that rocks, it is fantastic, it almost reminds me of more of a live feel...and then towards the end, where they slow it down, it kind reminds me of "i will follow" if that makes any sense at all. i'm just sitting here playing air guitar and freaking out. it is amazing. U2 ROCKS!!! and vertigo rocks my world!

I held out long enough...I didn't listen to anything up until now and I don't regret it for a second! :D

yeah, for sure, get some good speakers, it is awesome!

and then, when it does come on the radio, you can still rock out, and maybe get some friends to join you!

I emailed the radio station here in my hometown & they emailed me right back & said definitely they will be playing Vertigo tomorrow. I'm excited! They have played two U2 songs this afternoon-WOWY & When Love Comes to Town. We're rocking out in K-Town.

WFNX 92.1 New Hampshire claims they're playing "Verigo" on the hour, every hour, but 5:00 PM just hit and they played freaking Audioslave...

Back
Top Bottom