Just saw ZooTV for the first time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shaliz

War Child
I just watched the ZooTV Sydney video for the first time (I've been waiting 4 1/2 MONTHS for my order to come in at the store after they screwed up the original order :mad: ).

All I can say is......AMAZING!! This was even better than I was expecting, and believe me, my expectations were high after reading some of the posts here.

I just have to say, Macphisto was AWESOME. I was kinda worried that he would be sorta creepy, but that character was brilliant.....and hilarious! :laugh: When the lady at the taxi company hung up on him and he started singing Show Me the Way to Go Home, I almost fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard! :lmao:

Wow! NOW I know what all the fuss was about! Does anyone else remember their first reactions to this?

Its my favourite tour and I have watched the Sydney video probably 100 times since I got it...it never loses its magic for me.

Yes, the Sydney tape is magical. From the opening sequence to the burst of light on "Streets' (and the old footage of them waving) to "One" to "Satellite of Love" to when Bono brings that girl up and dances with her — it's full of highlights. I like on "One" when Bono changes the lyric to "Have you come here to play Jesus...I did." Amazing. I think I'm watching this again tonight. I guess there's plans to release it on DVD soon?:drool:

Amazing video indeed. The performances of Bullet The Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, and Love Is Blindness floor me every time.

Back
Top Bottom