Just got joshua Tree Demos from i-tunes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question about the US iTunes:

Should we expect a midnight EST release tonight? Or does iTunes take their time and put out their Tuesday releases sometime during the morning/whenever the hell they feel like it?

Thanks a lot for my mail Mandy!! Got both songs and I am hearing them right now

Thank you for Wave of Sorrow, Mandy!

I LOVE the song!

Can anyone, if possible, send me active links for the other demos as well? Because all the links I've tried have expired (download limit reached)?!

zypresse28 at yahoo.de

THANKS!

Last edited:
DontExpect said:
Question about the US iTunes:

Should we expect a midnight EST release tonight? Or does iTunes take their time and put out their Tuesday releases sometime during the morning/whenever the hell they feel like it?

They usually post new music by midnight Pacific time if not sooner, as Apple is on the west coast.

At any rate, it's up now.

I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but why are we sharing officially released material?! I hate these threads that just become pages of begging and emails. Think it lets this community down...

Am I alone in this thought?

chrissybaby said:
I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but why are we sharing officially released material?! I hate these threads that just become pages of begging and emails. Think it lets this community down...

Umm I am pretty sure you are alone on this one!! :wink:

Hi,

Could someone please send the new demos to me (patokeefe@yahoo.com)? Would love to hear them.

Thank you!

Once again, emailing downloads of "new" material brings the lurkers out of the shadows....:rolleyes:

Not meant for anyone in particular....but this thread's pretty sad.

chrissybaby said:

Nope, you're not alone.
I thought this was a discussion thread for these songs.

chrissybaby said:

No. I hate it when cheapskates come in here and just post emails.

Anyone else think like Bono is sounding like Bruce Springsteen -especially in the first 30 seconds or so - on Rise up ?

Back
Top Bottom