In A Little While - Boston DVD.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wah, Aardvark, do you happen to have this on audio? If so, would you be so kind as to email it to me?
It's one of my favourite songs EVER
:bow:

I don't have the audio of this one i'm afraid...:(

Best idea is to ask sum1 in the 'Music On The Internet' forum, sum1 there will have it for sure...:up:

The thing that annoys me on the album version is that unlike the live version, the first round of ooh oohs is only one set long. Since if first heard it I have always thought it was too short.
Am I makin sense here?

Speaking of IALW live performances, a funny thing happened to me the other day while I was in a Guitar Center looking at electric guitars. I've been playing acoustics for about 3 years now and have had the itch to get an electric but rarely have the guts to crank one up in a store, even if I was any good I hate guitar store wankers.

Well, I see a Epiphone Les Paul sitting there with a cord and a nice amp handy and turned on. I turn the thing down to level that I can hear it hopping not too many others can and start playing it. I only know a couple of electric licks, one of them beeing IALW, so I start playing the main riff and all the sudden the song starts playing over the in-store stereo.

Either this was totally random and coincidental, or an employee noticed my playing and thought a) this guy sucks, I'll show him how it's supposed to sound or b) hmm, maybe I can sell a guitar today. Anyway, I cranked it up just a touch and played along then quitely left the store afterwards before I heard the farmiliar "may I help you?". It was fun, but I'm still torn between a LP ,Tele or a Strat.

I like the live version, but I still prefer the album one. It's not perfect, but there's a desperation in Bono's voice that I just don't think he could duplicate night after night on tour. I do have audio of this, though it's not the best quality:

http://s48.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=3HR04P28SMNKH25CODZSKXVONY

Back
Top Bottom