I'm Single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
The thought of something like that happening and me not being there makes me green with envy.

Well, you get to party with starsforu2! :sexywink:

Outbound Flight

Sun, Nov 21
7:15pm Depart - Washington DC-Dulles (IAD) Continental Airlines 8242 operated by VIRGIN ATLANTIC Adult Fare Rules

Mon, Nov 22
7:05am Arrive - London Heathrow, UK (LHR) Nonstop
Flight time: 6 hrs 50 min

Connection Time: 2 hrs 0 min

Mon, Nov 22
9:05am Depart - London Heathrow, UK (LHR) Aer Lingus 153 Adult Fare Rules

10:20am Arrive - Dublin, Ireland (DUB) Nonstop
Flight time: 1 hr 15 min

Total Travel Time: 10 hrs 5 min

Return Flight

Wed, Nov 24
8:15am Depart - Dublin, Ireland (DUB) Aer Lingus 124 Adult Fare Rules

9:00am Arrive - Shannon, Ireland (SNN) Nonstop
Flight time: 0 hrs 45 min

Connection Time: 1 hr 0 min

Wed, Nov 24
10:00am Depart - Shannon, Ireland (SNN) Continental Airlines 25 Adult Fare Rules

12:15pm Arrive - Newark, NJ (EWR) Nonstop
Flight time: 7 hrs 15 min

Connection Time: 1 hr 40 min

Wed, Nov 24
1:55pm Depart - Newark, NJ (EWR) Continental Airlines 3443 operated by EXPRESSJET AIRLINES INC DBA CO EXPRESS Adult Fare Rules

3:02pm Arrive - Washington DC-Dulles (IAD) Nonstop
Flight time: 1 hr 7 min

Total Travel Time: 11 hrs 47 min

:hmm:

If the Dublin trip doesn't work out... :wink: :laugh:

$69.00 USD

Sun, 21 Nov 04
Flight 1480 6:15 am Depart Columbus, OH (CMH)
7:25 am Arrive Washington, DC / Dulles (IAD)

$59.00 USD

Tue, 23 Nov 04
Flight 1489 8:10 am Depart Washington, DC / Dulles (IAD)
9:25 am Arrive Columbus, OH (CMH)

While your at it, starsforu2, could you book Clarence too - it seems you're a pretty good event-planner! :lol:

starsforu2 said:
If the Dublin trip doesn't work out... :wink: :laugh:

$69.00 USD

Sun, 21 Nov 04
Flight 1480 6:15 am Depart Columbus, OH (CMH)
7:25 am Arrive Washington, DC / Dulles (IAD)

$59.00 USD

Tue, 23 Nov 04
Flight 1489 8:10 am Depart Washington, DC / Dulles (IAD)
9:25 am Arrive Columbus, OH (CMH)

:hmm:

While your at it, starsforu2, could you book Clarence too - it seems you're a pretty good event-planner!

If we get like 56 people, we can stay in the penthouse for $50 US per night. :eyebrow:

I love how I can travel the world without lifting my butt. :wink:

---------------------

Room Rates 2004 Euro € Stg £ U.S.$ Call Reservations direct on: +353 (0)1 407 0810
or
Email: reservations@theclarence.ie

For further rate information please see our "Special Packages" page.

PLEASE NOTE - The Clarence will be closed for Christmas, from the 24th December 2004, to re-open on the 27th December 2004.

Foreign exchange rates are approximate and
subject to fluctuate. Please check the
Personal Currency Assistant.

Superior Room 315 235 420
Deluxe Room 335 250 445
One Bedroom Suite 640 480 850
Two Bedroom Suite 780 585 1040
Junior Suite (508) 670 500 890
Penthouse Suite 2100 1575 2800

*Is indeed very tempted to pick up her phone and call 00353 1 407 0810* :shifty:

(...and no, I didn't forget the (0) - you don't dial that when you're calling to Dublin from here! :wink: )

starsforu2 said:
Penthouse Suite 2100 1575 2800

Yes, that will do just fine - I'll take the penthouse suite alone, thank you very much! :sexywink:

starsforu2 said:
Alone? Doesn't that defeat the purpose of a listening party ?

You need at least 2. :D :laugh:

My idea was to party downstairs in The Octangon Bar... :dance: ...but if you want to party in my suite, you're welcome :flirt: :wink:

... and I'm having my 900th post in this thread - how wonderful! :applaud:

Like it isn't hard enough to do work on a Friday. :rant: Now I've got Dreams of partying in the Octagon Bar listening to the new album at full volume with complete strangers with whom I call friends. Only in Ireland. Only with U2. :dance:

Time to jet home!

And Merc, my :heart: is fine. It loves to do backflips. :yes:

starsforu2 said:
Like it isn't hard enough to do work on a Friday. :rant: Now I've got Dreams of partying in the Octagon Bar listening to the new album at full volume with complete strangers with whom I call friends. Only in Ireland. Only with U2. :dance:

Time to jet home!

And Merc, my :heart: is fine. It loves to do backflips. :yes:

woo hoo
oi just came back from dublin last weekend, spent about 75% of my time in octagon bar - i absolutely love it there! the vibe is great the drinks are great and contrary to popular belief the bar staff are really really sweet (even though its quite obvious we dont "belong" there if you know what i mean)

so yes, i reckon a starting party in octagon and then the rest of the night in lillies bordello where we may actually bump into the b-man himself as he's a regular!
star4u2 - if you go to dublin, ill catch you at heathrow airport and hop on the flight!

oh and sorry to disappoint, i may live in england but i'm south african - my english accent is getting there but its not quite there yet!

digsy said:

so yes, i reckon a starting party in octagon and then the rest of the night in lillies bordello where we may actually bump into the b-man himself as he's a regular!

So jealous at the thought! :madspit:

I checked out Lillies online once...wow the place is gorgeous. Isn't it like impossible to get in there though?

not impossible
i hear of them jsut letting people in sometimes - i guess if someone like bono or F1 drivers were in there though they'd be a bit stricter on the door!

i went last weekend but didnt want to take any chances - i work for a film company so i just phoned them up said i was on location in dublin (bad lie) and could myself and some work colleagues come in the next weekend?
they said yes!

easy peasy lemon squeezy!

oh, and its is so worth the hype in there, i really really really like it!

:ohmy:

I posted the first reply in this thread, but didn't check it out later. It seems it has gone in an entirely different way I could ever have imagined it.

Oh well...

:applaud:

Merc said:
I'm single, girl... and ... looking for a guy with a Maserati! :sexywink:

Oh... :|
I thought you were the one with the Maserati.
*looks at his car keys, looks in the street for a Maserati*
:|

:wink:

oh, and its is so worth the hype in there, i really really really like it!

I do hope that I get a chance to see it. I was talking on the phone with a good friend of mine and we're seriously considering coming out there for this coming year's concert. I'm not sure that money's an object, but we'll see! :D

And from the South Africaners (I know I'm butchering this!) I know, I'm sure that your accent is lovely. Can't wait to hear it! :yes:

BonoFox1 said:
now where are the tall single men over 30? >>AND Yes more men need to post pics...:wink:

Tall? Moderately (185 cm)
Single? :applaud:
Man? *looks down* Think so...
Over 30? Is close to 30 also OK?

As for pictures, they're in that picture thread in Lemonade Stand (the Important one at the top)

:D

starsforu2 said:

I do hope that I get a chance to see it. I was talking on the phone with a good friend of mine and we're seriously considering coming out there for this coming year's concert. I'm not sure that money's an object, but we'll see! :D

And from the South Africaners (I know I'm butchering this!) I know, I'm sure that your accent is lovely. Can't wait to hear it! :yes:

i'm definitely going to one of the shows in Dublin next year - no question! Croke Park here i come baby!
then we can go to octagon bar and lilles and embarrass ourselves in the very fancy bars by singing very loudly to any U2 songs they play! :lol:

oh and its south africans - no "er", simple as :)

BonoFox1 said:

I saw that! I leave this thread a whole day and it gets off topic....
now where are the tall single men over 30? >>AND Yes more men need to post pics...:wink:

MORE PICS BOYS!!!

How can I post a pic and non-premium members (starsgoblue) will see it????

No more bullshit! I want my U2 girl!

Here's a pic of me and Simple Minds' Charlie Burchill last year.

Attachments

• me & charlie.jpg
    me & charlie.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
mofo82 said:
workin on the pop chop pics girls...im a humble guy, what can i say

p.s. i met george carlin last night and i got a photo op with him, so be forewarned :wink:

bring on the pop chop!
lookin forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom