I want to start thinking about the silly things in life again.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sledgehammer

The Fly
lamb.jpg

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

Hahahah that is so funny!

I was just thinking before, about starting a thread about the best things that have happened in our lives to date. Seeing as this is the worst I know I've witnessed so far. Just wondering if it would be a bit distasteful right now...to post that, that is.

hmmm....???

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
EWE ARE SOOO FUNNY.

Look, we are in a national crisis. Now is not the time to be making stupid puns about sheep.
wink.gif

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
Hahahah that is so funny!

I was just thinking before, about starting a thread about the best things that have happened in our lives to date. Seeing as this is the worst I know I've witnessed so far. Just wondering if it would be a bit distasteful right now...to post that, that is.

hmmm....???

I think we all need cheering up!

Thanx for the photo Sledgehammer - was very kind of ewe.... *cringes at terrible joke*
biggrin.gif

I've just been to Italy and it is one of the most gorgeous places on earth...

Venice is like a land of fairytales, you walk around San Marco at night while mini orchestras play under white canopies in the square, couples were dancing under the moonlight to the sounds of O Sole Mio...

Walking over the wooden bridges, past the tiny canals, and then the gondolas appear like something out of a film. I seriously just walked around in a daze, wondering if the place was really real.
Sat in a gorgeous restaurant where the vino and pasta was served in abundance, while a rather portly Italian man sang to me as his Gondelier hat sat atop my head.

Venice is pretty much heaven on Earth.
Its something I am very thankful for. Thankful that I was able to experience such a place and all its beauty.

Enough sap? Don't get me started on Tuscany...

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
I've just been to Italy and it is one of the most gorgeous places on earth...

Venice is like a land of fairytales, you walk around San Marco at night while mini orchestras play under white canopies in the square, couples were dancing under the moonlight to the sounds of O Sole Mio...

Walking over the wooden bridges, past the tiny canals, and then the gondolas appear like something out of a film. I seriously just walked around in a daze, wondering if the place was really real.
Sat in a gorgeous restaurant where the vino and pasta was served in abundance, while a rather portly Italian man sang to me as his Gondelier hat sat atop my head.

Venice is pretty much heaven on Earth.
Its something I am very thankful for. Thankful that I was able to experience such a place and all its beauty.

Enough sap? Don't get me started on Tuscany...

nice to hear, 'cause I'm going to Italy next month!
smile.gif
never been there before, I'm really excited... I'm not going to Venice tho, but Rome.. I'm sure I won't be disappointed , I've heard it's a beautiful place too.

*wants to go back to normal life.*

frown.gif

------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

ahhh Roma...

Piazza Novona is gorgeous and where you'll find King Neptune's fountain. Lots of local artists sit and paint in this piazza too.

You will have a wonderful time, all I can say is, watch out for the vespas! Pedestrian Crossings don't mean a thing, as don't speed limits!

You'll be saying Ciao bella in no time
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom