I want to ask you about U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono=Saint

War Child
Hi all! Thank you for precious advice last day.
I will try to my best.
First, I have to go to another hospital,right?

Well...
Today, I want to ask you about U2!
I'm huge(not yet?) U2fan. And I learned to my best about U2.
But their history are so much longer.
I understood only main history.
I bought CD,DVD,BOOKS and collect form,pic.
But I'v never been U2live. So I don't know their humanity.

I have a lot of question to U2freaks.
I can't fill in too much question. So I ask you 5 question.

1: Who is most kindness on humanity?
2: Why does ADAM :adam:not marriage?(Excuse my interference.)
3: Does BONO:bono: sweats easily?
4: How many U2fan in the world?
5: Don't they like japan?(I heard rumor.)

Finally,I have question to yourself.

What is U2 for you?
can you love U2 forever?

Is this form a stupid question?

So I try to be like you
Try to feel it like you do
But without it it's not use
I can't see what you see
When I look at the world

I'll have a go :wave:

1: Who is most kindness on humanity? They all do a lot of good charity work, but Bono is the one that is most public about his causes.

2: Why does ADAM not marriage?(Excuse my interference.) I'm not sure, but I'd like to see him do so soon. :)

3: Does BONO sweats easily? Bono does tend to get sweaty.

4: How many U2fan in the world? Too large a number to answer I think.

5: Don't they like japan?(I heard rumor.) They like Japan, but it costs too much to tour there, so they haven't since Zoo TV. Check out Bill Flanagan's book "Until The End of the World" for some great stories of U2 in Japan.

~J

Thank you, Edgette! Your very kind!

I have to learn more about U2's history!!

This thread is really stupid question,right?
I'm embarrassed..........

Bono=Saint said:
Thank you, Edgette! Your very kind!

I have to learn more about U2's history!!

This thread is really stupid question,right?
I'm embarrassed..........

No problem...and no, it's not at all stupid. We were all uneducated about U2 at one point. :yes:

You should also check around to some U2 fan sites...most have pretty good biographies on the band.

This one should not be missed...

www.u2faq.com

:wave:

~J

If you wanna learn about U2's history, one of the best things you can do is buy Bill Flanagan's book "U2 at the end of the world". And check out www.u2tours.com for past live information, which really helps you piece together some of the puzzle. If you can, VH1 aired a Legends Special about U2, and that's good to watch to learn more. Legends was basically Behind the Music, but for bands who weren't washed up.

Also, U2 played in Japan in 1998, in Tokyo and Osaka. Neither show sold out....I think they lost money on that deal. So if they tour Japan again, it'll be a smaller tour.

Bono=Saint, I just wanted to say hi.

I see that you're from Japan. Where in Japan are you from exactly? I lived in and around Tokyo for a few years. It's good to see there are some U2 fans there!

Hi Bono=Saint! Please dont feel like your questions dont belong here! This is for all U2 talk, and so anything you want to know belongs :)

With your questions, Edgette said it very well.

1: Probably Bono gets most attention as he actively promotes so much awareness through his campaigning.
2: I think Adam hasn't gotten married simply because he hasn't met the right girl, but who really knows?! There's probably some other reason we will never know about :)
3: I think Bono sweats a lot, but he really gets into the perfomance so I'm not surprised!
4: Well, to try and work out the number of fans, I look at how hugely popular they still are after all these years and look through sites like Interference and reckon there are HEAPS lol
5: I think they do like Japan. Flanagans book does have some great stories in it, but the question might really be does Japan like U2? Unfortunately for fans like youself, they may not tour often in places where they cant sell as many tickets.

Glad to see you posting around here!

Hi!

I see you wanna know more about U2... me too!!

I'm studying graphic design now and I'm looking for good sources about U2 and their history, to make a editorial proyect (a book or a web site)... It's hard to find good books here, in Colombia, and I have to look in internet

bye,,,
lorena:mac: :mac: :mac:

Bono=Saint said:
2: Why does ADAM :adam:not marriage?(Excuse my interference.)
3: Does BONO:bono: sweats easily?
5: Don't they like japan?(I heard rumor.)

What is U2 for you?
can you love U2 forever?
Is this form a stupid question?

1. Larry.

2. He wants to play around with many girls and not get stuck with one.

3. Depends on the temperature and humidity as well as the physical activity Bono is undertaking.

4. Many U2 fan for their good albums, very few (but vocal) fans for their crap albums.

5. They like Japan the place. It's only the audience they have a problem with. Many times they have said that the audience in Japan is too polite.

U2 for me is about good tunes and meaningful lyrics.

You can't love U2 forever. U2 to me is only music, when they start putting out crap music I won't care much about them. I don't personally know them and they don't personally know me. They're just entertainment to me, and I'm just a source of income to them.

The questions aren't stupid.

Cheers,

J
The King Of POP

that would be bono

2: Why does ADAM not marriage?

i think adam prefers the bachelor life, or he hasn't found the right woman yet.

3: Does BONO sweats easily?

the man literally pours:wink:

milllions

5: Don't they like japan?

i think they do...but i dont know well enough to say...i haven't read their books in a long time. im a slacker these days.

Wow! Thank you all!!

I live in Hiroshima. To U2popmofo

I think, Larry's speak is straight talk.It's cool. I like it!
(But I'm Bono fan.)
I think you're cool,too.:sexywink: To Jick

Oh! U2 zoo girl! you're cheered up! Great!:happy:

Thank you so much all! I 'll check it!:wave:

Bono=Saint said:
Wow! Thank you all!!

I live in Hiroshima. To U2popmofo

That's cool :up:

I lived in a few different places: Saitama, Ibaraki, Nagano, and Tokyo. Japan is the best!

Hi and welcome! :wave: If you want to learn more about the beginnings and history of the band, read "The Unforgettable Fire- the story of U2" by Eamon Dunphy. It covers them from their early years through the JT era. Then read the Flanagan book, which covers mainly only the AB era. There are other books but they are mostly encylcopedia type things and not stories. Anything you want to know, ask us, we're fanatics! ;)

She lives in Saitama city,Sirahata.
There is an industrial area.And severe photochemical smog.
I'm worry about her health.:(

Hmmm, I dont know where that city is. I lived spent a lot of time in Ageo, Kawagoe, and Omiya in Saitama.

hI!

I want to ask you something... that U2 photo with a picture of the Sailor Moon girls was taken in Japan, right?...

bye

Lorena :mac: :mac: :mac:

Yeah! I know!

THE BEST OF 1990-2000 DVD include photo...Ah...page 8.
I think maybe a...Zoo TV Japan tour...and they stand in front of "Sailor Moon" movie's signboard.

"Sailor Moon" is very famous Japanese animation!:wink:

Hi!

there are a lot of people here (in colombia) who loves all about manga and anime... I like it too, but I'm not a fan (all my love goes to U2 i guess), but I loved to see Saint Seiya and Ghost In The Shell, Sailor moon was very popular here too.

Did you see U2 on their ZooTv Tour in Japan?
(is my english good?)

Lorena...

:mac: :mac: :mac:

Your English very well!!:yes:

I don't see Zoo TV Japan tour.:(
Because I became U2fan since Grammy Award 2002.

Bono was live appear on the Japanese News program,when Pop Japan tour 1998.:wink:
But I don't see this,too.:( :banghead:

Back
Top Bottom