I got on "Boots" this morning! (Single review)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A work-related perk! I work at a radio station and the Universal rep came by today. They know I play in a U2 tribute band so they were cool with me sitting in and hearing it. She took the CD with her so no, I don't have an MP3! (I somehow resisted conking her on the head so I could steal it.)

you could of slipped her a mickey... :wink:

awesome review btw! I am so jealous of ya!! Great perks too..:applaud:

bonovomitsv7.gif

How exciting!

Great, great review. Thanks for sharing! The beach clips (even though, as you said, it's likely changed since then) don't really fill in the colors. They're kind of like a sketch. Thanks for filling in the colors for us a bit.

I'm terribly excited. It sounds like this is the album that should've been released after "Pop."
:drool:

:lmao:

Hypothetically, you could upload it to a place like You Send It, etc., and once you get the link, you could email/PM it to people, and they can share from there. Hypothetically of course.

Great, I have to leave for 10 minutes. No leaks til I get back okay? :lol:

The best idea would be to upload it to rapdshare or mega upload or sendpace (permanent links), then PM it to 20 or so people (include mods and admins), from there I dunno, get cracking on the requests page!

Then when you are finally finished with that, you may listen to the song

HOLY SHIT. Skott I knew you would hear it today I knew it!
hahhaa.
I want to hear this so bad! I avoided all beach clips, all video clips, everything. But now I need my U2 fix! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

I emailed the review I was given to the DJ's at KC's 96.5 The Buzz and Jason Ulanet, the Asst. Music Director and bass player/pianist for The Belated responded with this:

"I heard Get On Your Boots today.

Big disappointment, but also not a surprise. Sounds A LOT like Vertigo and Elevation."

That just totally ruined my buzz, no pun intended. :down:

Hypothetically, you could upload it to a place like You Send It, etc., and once you get the link, you could email/PM it to people, and they can share from there. Hypothetically of course.

Hypothetically s e n d s p a c e is better because the links dont expire.

maaan, and I wanted to go to bed early tonight. I bet we stay on for another three hours and nothing happens.:lol:

I emailed the review I was given to the DJ's at KC's 96.5 The Buzz and Jason Ulanet, the Asst. Music Director and bass player/pianist for The Belated responded with this:

Big disappointment, but also not a surprise. Sounds A LOT like Vertigo and Elevation."

:|

won't it get swamped in there by the hoards of posters? itll get lost in a page, and no-one will ever know!! :lol:

But then we'll just have people double posting their email addresses if its a new thread. I really dont know how this is going to work yet.

We've heard the beach clip, and I'm going to take the reviews of Cross, who admitted that the song was really complex, and skott100, who is enough of a megafan to post on this forum, more seriously.

And I really want the song to be good. :reject:

But then we'll just have people double posting their email addresses if its a new thread. I really dont know how this is going to work yet.

I think having the pre release thread was just a bad idea, I mean how is that really going to work. Unless one person emails everyone...

I Definitely don't believe him - Though it sounds like it's been made more electronic and rhythmic, beach clip #3 is NOTHING like Elevation or Vertigo...
A lazy reaction by a U2 hater by the sounds of it...

If I get it (ha!) I'll let you and other mods know, as well as 20 or so people I have been in the most contact with, and they can snowball it on from there. I'm happy to help distributing it once its out :wave:

:doh:

Please no

ohhhhh FUCK, talk about a major buzzkill....I pray this is bs....but for some reason it just sorta has that vertigo/elevation vibe to it judging from the beach clip.....I'm gonna try to forget about this guy until I hear it for myself :pray:

Back
Top Bottom