I ask all MALE Bono fans..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
..out of curiousity, as males who prob look up to Bono......etc.............

as a Plebian, we have all shared this.....but I'd like to ask all male fans of Bono, which character of his, on stage, is a favourite of yours??????

smile.gif

Hi Maddie!!!!

good to see you here again!

hmmm, mine is Macphisto.....The Fly is a close second but Macphisto wins the day cos I love the way he tried to ring up all sorts of people on the phone on stage.....some successful but mostly not successful..... so cool!

Mirrorball Man is great too!

cheers!

dougal

"Genuine Bono-Trying to save the world Bono"
"Bono with fries-Bono" ie-sexy Bono
and
The
F
L
Y.

DB9

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

[This message has been edited by diamond (edited 05-13-2002).]

I'm withj 80s on this - plain regular heart on his sleeve Bono is my favorite. We saw him from 83-87 (before American Bono, who came out for JT and Rattle & Hum) and he returned during the recording of ATYCLB and hasnt left yet...

I love them all, but I guess I would have to say just plain old Bono. It particular, If you remember streets from the Zoo-TV Sydny Video, the moment when he first walks out, during the intro, THAT is my favorite Bono. It's just an incredibly honest moment, like him saying "listen, we have all these toys and stuff, and were gonna be a little out there for the next few years, but don't forget that we still have a heart in us, we really haven't changed." Just a really cool moment.

------------------
Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Zooropa FTP

[This message has been edited by Zooropa (edited 05-13-2002).]

Just plain old Bono. But I would have to say i also like The Fly.

------------------
"Yep...Silver and Gold!!!" - Bono

We'll Shine Like Stars In The Summer Nights...

I still think the JT/R&H era Bono is the "coolest".

This is closely followed by the "Elevation" Bono - as I find he is the most real.

I thought the ZOO TV Bono was hilarious, but he was a caricature, and not someone I could relate to.

And I just can't identify with early U2 Bono.

As for "POP" Bono, well, just not for me.
biggrin.gif

Therefore, JT/R&H Bono is my favorite, but just by a touch over the current Bono.

My favourite ?on stage? personality of his is during live performances of ?Bullet?.

But,

If I ever had a chance to meet him? I would like to meet Paul Hewson, not Bono. Rock Stars usually have two faces (the human and the performer), one of which is very fragile. Paul appears to be a very strong individual who is equally adequate at being a ?Family Man? and a ?Rock Star?. I would like to find out how he maintains this balance.

------------------
Music is Bombastic!
Visit: www.bombasity.com
i am CANADIAN

Originally posted by Busiu:
My favourite ?on stage? personality of his is during live performances of ?Bullet?.

But,

If I ever had a chance to meet him? I would like to meet Paul Hewson, not Bono. Rock Stars usually have two faces (the human and the performer), one of which is very fragile. Paul appears to be a very strong individual who is equally adequate at being a ?Family Man? and a ?Rock Star?. I would like to find out how he maintains this balance.

Belive me, even as Bono he acts like Paul Hewson! If HE meets w/fans, HE's not a superstar, his just like yer best friend, yer uncle, whatever... If HE's not in a hurry, you can talk w/HIM actually for hours. He's a real HUMANbeing!

------------------
[b"You're a good man![/b]- MikeSt

http://limelight.pcdome.hu

Back
Top Bottom