Hot Press magazine in the US?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2SJ

Refugee
Hi everyone,
Does anyone know if I can purchase the new U2 version here in the USA? Or do you have to order from the website? And anyone know how much it ends up being in dollars if I order there?
Thanks!
Marisa

Yes, it's available in North America. It's around $10, I think.
I used to pick it up at the corner magazine store, but I found I was buying it every month, so now I subscribe.
It does take a while to show up in stores though. You'll read all about it and see the scans from UK readers at least a couple of weeks before you can buy it in NA.

I am hoping a submitter to the gallery will read this and contact me. I would very much like to speak with Jordan Stepp about the artist who drew the submission. If anyone knows Jordan, would you please have him/her get in touch with me. thanks so much

Mustreed@aol.com

Mine made it in.
They screwed up my name!!!!
BIG TIME!
Every film or TV show I've worked on spells my name wrong in the credits or the program.
Why?
its only 5 letters!
Tower used to carry Hot Press but Tower is closed : (

I submitted a pic, but its not in the online gallery.....so Im hopin it will be in the magazine! :wink:
Any scans of the magazine yet anyone?

Val said:
I am hoping a submitter to the gallery will read this and contact me. I would very much like to speak with Jordan Stepp about the artist who drew the submission. If anyone knows Jordan, would you please have him/her get in touch with me. thanks so much

Mustreed@aol.com

why don't you just go the website in the drawing - mctierart.com
you should be able to get hold of the artist there i would think?
unless you want to talk to Jordan specifically in which case i'm no help, sorry !

digsy said:

why don't you just go the website in the drawing - mctierart.com
you should be able to get hold of the artist there i would think?
unless you want to talk to Jordan specifically in which case i'm no help, sorry !

Ok, smack me on the back of the head...I didn't even notice the web address on larry's shirt.
:reject:

You were helpful, and I thank you.

Back
Top Bottom