Good Morning Live - Pat Boone talks about Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Yoyodyne

Babyface
Today on Good Morning Live, Pat Boone was being interviewed about his appearance on "7th Heaven."

Pat said that when he was at the Grammy's, he said "Time for 'Boon-o to meet Bono'." He said that was the first time he met Bono, but Bono remembered that they had met 20 years ago in England, when they were just starting out.

Then the mother (what's her name?) from "7th Heaven" said "Pat says Bono is short. But Bono has a lot of charisma and he does great work for the planet."

I may have quoted slightly wrong in a few places, but this is the best I can remember.

Yoyodyne said:

Then the mother (what's her name?) from "7th Heaven" said "Pat says Bono is short. But Bono has a lot of charisma and he does great work for the planet."

How utterly profound! :rolleyes::lol:

I like the Boon-o/Bono thing, though! Har-har! :D

I am old enough to recall Pat Boon-o. I have this bad memory, my oldest sister wanted me to sing a song he covered at her wedding back in 1970 ( I was only 9, big call) I was too nervous and couldn't do it and I know she was disappointed.

Here let me see if i can hit that high note now and exorcise that particular demon...( I love cyber space..u can do EVERYthing!!)

"thru this life of toil and snares
if i falter lord, who cares?
who with me
my burden shares
...none but thee, dear lord
none but thee..."

my Aunty with the operatic voice sang it in the end,and nearly blew the roof off the church, which turned out Ok . 'cause they are about to tear the old church down:(it has white ants. Bye ,St Johns, was fun while it lasted.
Hmm this did have something to do with Pat Boone...once upon a time.

ohh here we go , all day, i'm going to be singing....Aaaaaaaaaaaapril Love..."

cass said:
I am old enough to recall Pat Boon-o. I have this bad memory,

cass, I can't let you be all alone in such a revelation.

I, too, have a bad memory.

His white shoes.

And white pants.

And white everything.

The whitest man that ever lived.

o joyfulgirl
LMFAO:laugh:
I needed that:lol:
That was a beautiful bit of context editing...rotfl
after that big confession earlier and now that good laugh...I feel so much better ...thanx...that sister of mine is whiter than white too, teehee., rotfl..good one
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom