Good Morning friends!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi edge, this is my heart speaking...............i want to thank you all for the great emotions you're giving me, you're wonderful artists and............................i just love your music, god bless you, i'm glad to be your fan

:eeklaugh: :eek: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:
ehm...Hi Edge!!!
:cute:
I'd like to tell you that I am waiting patiently to hear THAT ATOMIC BOMB "Vertigo" live!!! I think the stadium will collapse during this song becouse of your guitar and all the feet of U2 fans that will JUMP, and JUMP!!!! I think this is a song that can changes a morning started not well, a sad rain and a night too cold...
I feel happy when I listen to this song!!!
A kiss from italy!!!
We are waiting for U2 here!!!!

I don't have time to look through all 21 pages, but I'm just wondering how many different times Edge has posted here lately?

Yes I'm a bit late, sorry Edge, 'cause it was my son's birthday this weekend. He turned 6. Then there's the whole problem of my employer blocking me from quality message boards such as this. DAMN THEM!

Anyway,

I'd like to say Hi Edge :wave:

You've impacted more people than you will ever know. I wrote a message to you all at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, about how you've been such an inspiration to me and brought me to meet such cool friends such as I've met here at Interference. I started crying at the museum as I wrote. That's because you have really touched my life with your music! Keep up the good work, we love you all!!!

Peace :heart:

HeartlandSoul

:wave:

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

Just a simple question......

Look in your jacket or pocket......

How many guiter picks do you have?

Hugs to you , Larry, Adam, and Bono!

Pamela in Illinois

Damn you, Edge! You had to come on this forum when I had the 'flu, didn't you? Waaaaa! :sad:

Come back! Speak to me!

Last edited:
I wonder if Edge is getting the hint we appreciate him taking time out for the fans. :)

You know its kind of ironic: the general public around me thinks U2 are stratosphere rock gods/egos, but I can't think of a band that spends more time actually chatting with their fans. Example: I met Bono briefly at an after show party for the road crew in Chicago on the last tour and he was still kind and pleasant to fans, even at 3 in the morning!!!

Last edited:
hi edge,
i just saw this thread and it's already october 11!
love your vertigo. i first heard it played here last wednesday only. am not sure if i didnt catch it the very first time. i had to work too you know, hahahah. i dont have a mini radio in the office (my ofcmates do) because i listen to my cd-rom all the time. and guess
what's inside most of the time.

hey why dont you guys do manila this time. an officemate told me
that manila was being considered for the POP tour but seems there were problems with a big venue. manila can be a crowded city you know. but now there's this place called the fort. the place used to be part of the US extraterritory here until the treaty lapsed. so now there's this huge vast space which can take as much as 500,000 people. it has a commercial center, a mall, some tall bldgs surrounding it. a price-smart store too. it has state of the art fiber optics telecom facilities. so please please pretty please, come to manila for your next tour. it will surely be the rock and roll event of the century.

thanks and hello to your 3 friends especially that demi-god name bono. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom