Fuck It Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jinn77

The Fly
Im pissed of, have every album and single U2 ever frickin released. Then they release i Pod exclusive tracks which i have no means of obtaining as my computer is too old and none i pod compatible. Why not just release a frickin out takes album composed of those tracks???? I cant afford both an i pod and new computer system. FUCKING PISSED OFF!!!!!

Calm yourself man, it's a trivial matter don't lose any sleep over it.............

you don't need an iPod to get The Complete U2... all you need is a computer with an internet connection. You can download iTunes without having an iPod, and then purchase the Complete U2. If you have an old and slow computer, the download will, indeed, take a while... the collection has over 400 songs... but you can still do it.

Jeez, I hate to see how you react if you don't get concert tickets. :huh:

Last edited:
Dear Anyone who may think it's clever to post 'Fuck It' topics in the Future...

You are no-one special, drop hints at your disgust in threads ON THE SUBJECT YOU'RE BITCHING ABOUT...don't waste space making a stand-alone topic...it's just boring...!

If you have all the songs barring some of the 20 or so extras on the digital box set, then just go hunting for those mp3's online. They do exist - in fact, I had them well before I downloaded the digital box set.

Then you'll have it all! Joy! :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
you don't need an iPod to get The Complete U2... all you need is a computer with an internet connection. You can download iTunes without having an iPod, and then purchase the Complete U2. If you have an old and slow computer, the download will, indeed, take a while... the collection has over 400 songs... but you can still do it.

I believe it's broadband only

blahblahblah, please refrain from any personal attacks or name calling.

also jinn, is it really that huge of a deal? i think a lot more people haven't downloaded this than people may realize. i don't have it, and i know several people on here don't.

The entire southern hemisphere does not have access to The Complete U2. Couldnt download it if we so wanted.

Theres not that many songs in The Compete U2 that arent already available on CD. If you hunt around you can find some of the non CD songs.

Back
Top Bottom