Female Orgasmatron

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Estel_Black

The Fly
Ok, so i was just watching the video of U2 winning at the 2001 grammys where the Edge talks about the 3blade razor and female orgasmtron ( :confused: ) .
and right as Edge is about to finish talking Adam says something to Bono, and then Bono points out into the crowd.
Does anyone know what that was about?

Bono was pointing to the people near the cameras telling Edge to wrap it up. He was babbling. He was cute doing it, but he was babbling.

The "female orgasmatron" was something that had been in the news earlier that year. If I remember correctly, it was some kind of machine that helped women "get there" on their own, I think if they had a physical limitation in that department. Anyway, "female orgasmatron" was dear Edge's own name for it. Watch carefully and you can hear and see Bono joking that Edge doesn't need one.

martha said:
The "female orgasmatron" was something that had been in the news earlier that year. If I remember correctly, it was some kind of machine that helped women "get there" on their own, I think if they had a physical limitation in that department. Anyway, "female orgasmatron" was dear Edge's own name for it.

Erm...I believe it's actually a reference to the entirely fictional device with the same name featured in Woody Allen's classic "Sleeper."

If not, then sex toy manufacturers everywhere can congratulate themselves for NOT hiring Edge to name their products.

yolland said:

Erm...I believe it's actually a reference to the entirely fictional device with the same name featured in Woody Allen's classic "Sleeper."

If not, then sex toy manufacturers everywhere can congratulate themselves for NOT hiring Edge to name their products.

Sleeper :drool:

Woody Allen movies :drool: :drool:

I think I know what Edge was referring to,...anyone remember that electro-shock thing, kinda attach it to your abdomen, legs, it's supposed zap electrical impulses into your muscles, some sort of weight loss thing, but it turned out it gave some women an orgasm.

*Now that I think about it, I haven't seen any more infomercials for that product*

Wow, bravo, this is what I want to see in EYKIW. Less bitching about tickets, more discussion of female orgasms.

I believe that the Orgasmatron was in Barbarella. The movie with Jane Fonda and the crazy scientist who called himself Duran Duran. Don't quote me on this one. I just have a feeling.

Back
Top Bottom