FANTASTIC picture on the Sometimes single

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
Sorry if this has already been mentioned..

I've just picked up the 'Sometimes' singles and the DVD has a great picture on the back. It's a 'band shot' of the U2 Dads - all very serious looking and togged out like something out of Resevoir Dogs! A certain Father is also sporting his Son's shades!

Genius!

As for the single, Ave Maria is pretty wierd - need to play it a few more times, and the Vertigo remix is full on.. love it!

Yeah - that pic is worth buying the dvd for alone!:wink:

Trying to get into Ave Maria...I guess I was expecting something akin to Miss Sarajevo, but of course, it's a totally different song.

Can someone post the pictures? or even the TR remix of Vertigo, I ain't heard it yet in it's full glory, just the crappy Radio 1 recording.

SYCMIOYO_DVD_back_cover.jpg

In order (and just by looking at them), from left to right

LARRY's dad, ADAM's dad, BONO's dad, THE EDGE's dad

what's even more impressive is that BOB and BONO don't look that alike... I mean.. LOOK AT EDGE's DAD... they're that same

:)

Edge's father is very similar to his son, and I don't know, the tallest one looks to me like he could be Larry's father and Adam's father on the far left side. :shrug:

Yeah, Adam's dad certainly looks the poshest of the 4. But Larry's dad is apparent only by default of the other three, because he's SMILING.

laz

Wow, before you all started saying they're their dads I thought they were pictures of U2 "aged" through cgi. Adam's dad actually looked like Larry at first glance (for me).

Back
Top Bottom