Edge Karaoke, courtesy of PopMart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dr. zooeuss

War Child
My favorite:

Whiskey In the Jar from ... Belfast, I think? One of the Ireland concerts.

Edge sings, the crowd takes over for the rest of the song, even after the music stops.

I couldn't find a YouTube link. :(

haha, it'd be cool to see a complete set of Edge Karaoke clips assembled. no idea how many different tunes he trotted out for that.

the Sweet Caroline video is GREAT...

I'd love to be there singing :love:

those karaoke videos (the ones on the Popmart screen) are hilarious

:no: Good thing they cut out that from the later Popmart shows, along with swapping Miami for SBS.

corianderstem said:
My favorite:

Whiskey In the Jar from ... Belfast, I think? One of the Ireland concerts.

Edge sings, the crowd takes over for the rest of the song, even after the music stops.

I couldn't find a YouTube link. :(

I've the audio for that if you want it :)

my favourite is Dancing Queen from Israel.....
Edge: Let's cut the crap, it's time to rock! Willie!
I know he says the same before singing in the rain, but still :wink: dancing queen is much more hillarious!

I do have the audio, thanks Galeongirl! I just had wanted to find video to post in the thread. :)

U2girl said:
:no: Good thing they cut out that from the later Popmart shows, along with swapping Miami for SBS.

Blasphemy! My one gripe from the POPMART DVD was that they didn´t include one of these karaoke songs in it.

Maybe they should have put one in there instead of that pointless last night video.

I thought the Karaoke set was a ton of fun. U2/Edge made the Popmart into the biggest Karaoke bar.

Anyone have the entire Popmart karaoke setlist?

My favourite is Macarena from Barcelona,
Edge mumbles some lines at the begin and then wants to let the crowd sing, but instead the whole song is beign booed...

on u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com is project Best Of Pomart and it contains file with 17 various Edge's karaoke performances. It looks like there are all songs he did..

I really dislike the Popmart Bloody Sunday version
as painful as it is to say I do prefer hearing Edge singing karaoke

U2lunatic said:
on u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com is project Best Of Pomart and it contains file with 17 various Edge's karaoke performances. It looks like there are all songs he did..

awesome! :up:

downloading the mp3s now :wink:

thanks-

Back
Top Bottom