easter eggs are killing me, please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mbi16

War Child
Argh!!! Alright so I finally got my Boston DVD and I'm trying to acess the fun stuff from my computer (mac) and nope nothing I read everyone's previous how tos and tried them all but no cigar.

The first egg which is supposed to be the easiest is especially getting on my nerves. So I click on the glasses wait for the little boxes type in 1976 and nothing. So I try the 1 enter 9 enter 7 enter 6 enter and just when you think something is about to happen the making of video starts over again. Don't even get me started on the second egg, it's hopeless.

I looked everywhere on the program for ways to acess titles directly so as to skip all this non-sense but nope that would be too easy so of course the function doesn't exist. Any hints, clues etc. would be greatly apreciated.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

My wife has gotten to both of them and I think the first also has a time issue involved but I am not sure. I just know she tried a couple of times and if she wasn't quick enough it started playing track one or something.(not wanting to increase your pressure or anything) NOW, she said the second one is actually easier thanks to this post which is now on page 2 of this forum.
* Finally Bonocam #2 DVD Egg Accessed... *
Good luck and don't sweat the small stuff! LOL

thank you I tried that too, nope not working, I think I'm gonna try a different dvd player or something.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

You don't really need to do that "1-9-7-6" thing, at least on my DVD player (it didn't work, anyway). The first Easter Egg (disc 1) is found at Title 3, Chapter 1. I just pressed "Title select" on my (Toshiba) remote and entered this information, then pressed play. There's probably a "title select"-like function on your computer, I would assume.

The same (almost) with the second Easter Egg. It's found, apparently, at Title 7, Chapter 1 of disc 2. I say "apparently" because it wouldn't work when I did the "title select" thing. So, I pressed the "Random" button and kept hitting "Next track" (or "skip") until 7-1 came up. (Somebody else, I think, used the "memory select" button to do this, but I guess it's different on different DVD players.)

Good luck! I know at least one other person had some pointers for accessing the Eggs on a computer; do a search for "easter egg" in this forum over the last 30 days or so and read all the threads.

Back
Top Bottom