Donate $$ to the RED CROSS here ----->

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you LikeO2 for posting this website address. Right now, I feel terrible. My guess is that I'm fighting a little virus. As such, even if I were actually organized enough to go to a Red Cross station to give blood, it wouldn't be accepted.
frown.gif

However, I know that $$ is needed too and I am happy to donate to this very worthy cause.
smile.gif
I encourage anyone with a credit card to donate at least something to Red Cross from this site (from $1 to $100), especially if you are unable to give blood.

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 09-13-2001).]

$2.55 million!

Usually, as my friends will tell you, I'm a cheapskate. But I didn't think twice about giving $20 to the Red Cross. Come on, they take donations as little as $1, so everyone whould be able to help a little.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Be very careful also about whom you give your money to. Make sure it is only through verified official stories. As sick is it is, there are already scammers preying on this attack, some even identifying themselves as the Red Cross themselves. Read futher..
http://www.msnbc.com/news/628230.asp

We are taking up a collection at my office to send. I felt bad about not being able to give blood right away (esp. since I'm O+)because it hasn't been long enough since the last time I gave...but from the news reports that I've heard, they really have all the blood that they need at the moment. They'll need more in the weeks to come. Truth is, ANYTHING that we can do to help is good. It doesn't matter if the gesture is big or small- point is, we're all pulling together for one cause. And that gives me hope.

U2.com's main page asks that you donate to the Red Cross, provides the same Amazon link.

Thanks U2!
http://u2.com/u2.html

BTW, over $3.3 million given so far....

is $10 of that from you????????

------------------
If they knock you down get right back up. That's the only way to do it. ~ Elvis Presley

There's a button on my site that you can donate through PayPal, Yahoo or Amazon so you can go there if you like, to make it easy. Or through u2log.com they have it too.

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Back
Top Bottom