DJ Flash to Return To Radio This Fall...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Fan101

Refugee
For those of you who remember DJ Flash at WUPX, Northern Michigan University from 2000-2001, I aired those U2 marathons which could be heard via the internet. I had a large group of listeners at school and from Interference. I am returning to school this fall, and will be kicking up my DJ-ing again, as DJ Flash. My very first show will be a U2 Marathon, and our station is broadcasted live via the internet. I don't have the details for my show time as of yet, but when I do, I will be sure to post. In the meantime (I am hoping to get a four hour slot), please start sending me your requests to hear on the air. B-sides, rarities, anything. I can play it all. I even have some live takes.

Send your requests to :

jason_fuerst@yahoo.com

The show will be aired sometime at the end of August/Beg of September. I hope you will all tune in when the broadcast commences. Start sending in your requests! It's the return of DJ Flash! For those of you who remember...of course:) LOL

U2Fan101 said:
For those of you who remember DJ Flash at WUPX, Northern Michigan University from 2000-2001

Northern, eh? I almost went there...'twas my 2nd choice at the time I was looking into schools. A bunch of my friends are there.

Back
Top Bottom