Did Philly Sell Out?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ericb

The Fly
I'm trying ot get tickets for Phladelphia and now I'm getting "tickets are not on sale for this event", yet every other city on the list I can get through.

I got Philly GA tickets at about 10:02. (Thank God for the guy who invented the cable modem). Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if Philly sold out in a half hour, since they're only doing one show there and it's a pretty big market.

- andy

I got one GA for Philly at 10:15 and this is after I got all those notorious TM messages. I think there are still seats available but GA is probably all gone by now. Just keep refreshing your browser and pay no attention to those messages about not having seats or the site is too busy.

hi -
yes i believe it sold out..i may have 4 EXTRA tickets ($85 seating), section 211. i would of course sell for face value. if anyone is interested pls email me @ achtung_fritzy@yahoo.com.

I JUST GOT 3 TICKETS!!!!! This was between 11:15 and 11:30. AHHHHHHH!!!!!! I was panicking thinking I wasn't going to get in.

i went to Boscov's this morning with their ticket master and i got 4 golden circle tickets (sect. 115*great seats!!) + i got 2 GA tickets!!!

God loves me.....i know it!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Emancipate urself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds" -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Back
Top Bottom