Did anyone else make a mistake and send Prop a personal check...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
S

socalu2fan

Or am I the only one? I just got an email today saying that I sent in a personal check which is forbidden and now I have to send them a money order or certified check. Are they still holding my tickets? Why am I an idiot? Did anyone else do this? What should I do?

No, I sent off a postal money order as Prop requested. I wouldnt sweat it though. They will hold your tickets. I would however get your certified check or money order in the mail ASAP.

LOL Db9

How on Earth did you remember my post about the blondbombshell, I thought no one even knew who I was. But hey, I won't lie, I was kinda hoping that girl would be at the L.A. shows. Then there would be at least a minimum of two cuties at the concert (she and Gwen.) I'm sorry fellows but I'm afraid once she meets me it'll be all over for the rest of you. That is if I ever get my money in so that I get tickets.

Thanks alot for the address tiny.

SoCal- i remembered you because-
a-I grew up in SoCal
b-I met THAT girl

Iam goin to LA#3

One of my bros lives in NPB.
I ride a skimboard..Victoria brand

Be good .Rock on..
D
B

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

Prop should hold your tickets for you, but you must send them a money order or certifird
check to them ASAP.
Their addreess : Propaganda
PO Box 2672
Bala Cynwnd PA. 19004

PS I would sent it be Overnight Express Mail.
smile.gif

I made that mistake for the first leg and got stuck with sending in more money for the $85 seats rather than GAs.........

Back
Top Bottom