Coldplay live video, with very heavily influenced U2 stage moves.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I gotta love the Coldplay threads, they all make me laugh, I cant wait for the arguments !!!

If you Quote the post you can get the URL without the formatting that forums like to do.

Even so, when you get to the page it gives you this message:
"File /files/7152619/COLDPLAY_TALK_MTV_2005.html not found."

hxxp:// r a p idshare.de /files/7152619/COLDPLAY_TALK_MTV_2005 .html

Worked for me, here's a screen capture:

U2_ZooTV_Band_01.jpg

The similarities are a bit striking, now that you mention it.

random but

I'm gonna try and dress as MacPhisto next halloween, and scare people by asking if they like my Gold Shoes

and call my friends randomly and try to order pizza

LemonMacPhisto said:
random but

I'm gonna try and dress as MacPhisto next halloween, and scare people by asking if they like my Gold Shoes

and call my friends randomly and try to order pizza

you mean you don't do that already?

I'm so glad that didn't work for me. :happy: My blood pressure is bad enough as it is.

pepokiss said:
so.. you're already planning NEXT Halloween? :eyebrow:

were you sleep now or something?

this year I was like "I'm gonna be MacPhisto!"

too bad I thought of this on October 30th

so I just went "ah...next year"

Having seen Talk performed live on more than one occasion, I don't see the U2 connection.

U2 doesn't have a bear waltzing around the screen and Bono has not crawled around like said bear, to my knowledge.

inmyplace13 said:
Having seen Talk performed live on more than one occasion, I don't see the U2 connection.

U2 doesn't have a bear waltzing around the screen and Bono has not crawled around like said bear, to my knowledge.

But, Bono does make the devil horns on his head like a bull...

So I could see some connection to it...

I've seen it...it's a rip of (or extremely heavy nod to) Bono and Edge's dual during Until The End Of The World.

It's not my intention to come into these Coldplay discussions and tear them up. (I've actually stayed away from a few of the latest threads.) But after seeing them on that awards show, it just confirms their lack of originality.

I mean, really, it's laughable, isn't it?

That, and the fact that they received a giant award for their work.

I hate to say this for Coldplay fans, but I heard on my radio station that the massive egos of members of Coldplay are threatening to break them up, and there are rifts in the band. For their fans' sake, I hope it's not true, but I believe that's what happens when someone says another band can be beaten! I just had to mention this.:reject:

angelordevil said:
I've seen it...it's a rip of (or extremely heavy nod to) Bono and Edge's dual during Until The End Of The World.

Well if the link for the video worked I would be able to see it as well, because as for now I'm sure this is overblown.

Well it was good to see the Talk bear again, brought back a lot of memories. I really didn't think much was veru U2ish about it, Chris has been crawling around like a bear for that song during their entire tour. He wasn't bullfighting with Jonny like Bono and Edge do, just simply using the catwalk.

The whole thing served to do nothing but get me even more excited about them coming back in the spring.

chris crawing like a bear=bono doing the black cat

just imo of course

Last edited:
irishdove said:
I hate to say this for Coldplay fans, but I heard on my radio station that the massive egos of members of Coldplay are threatening to break them up, and there are rifts in the band. For their fans' sake, I hope it's not true, but I believe that's what happens when someone says another band can be beaten! I just had to mention this.:reject:
i seen an interview with chris on the UK Hall of fame thing, he seemed very stuck up imo

You know that movement when Chris Martin isn't walking, he's almost licking the ground when he's coming towards the guitarist.
That's a copy of UTEOTW

Back
Top Bottom