Can I "Direct Deposit" my paychecks into U2's account for the next year or so?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Knuckle

Acrobat
Can I "Direct Deposit" my paychecks into U2's account for the next year or so?

After playing Vertigo all day (awesome tune), and anticipating the singles, new album and a few tour dates, I figure I'm about to start unloading some significant cash in U2's direction. Shouldn't we all just have Direct Deposit for this? It's very efficient you know. ;]

I'm sure that on the back end of one of my credit cards I'm still paying for the last tour!

You know how banks have Christmas Club accounts where you put a little bit of money aside each week or whatever for the holidays? Maybe they could have U2 Clubs. Certainly all of us need to start stashing away our pennies, paying down credit cards, taking weekend jobs or whatever to have enough put aside for the tour et al next year.

I think I might get a paper route :lol:

I've got my OT money stored - so when they call to ask me if I would like to work at friggin 0445 in the morning I think u2 tour, u2 tour...

yeah, im getting a bonus at the end od the month and its all going straight into a U2 account - having only seen them once in southafrica, i've got a lot of shows to go to this time round to make up for it. as soon as i get the tour dates i start planning holidays around that!

I'm hoping for Flordia for the tour opener - St. Louis can be a bit nasty in March so the idea of a warmer/sunnier location sounds nice to me
that being said - if U2 want to pick hell as the tour opener - I'm game

Everytime I go shopping and I see something that I think I "need" but really don't need at all I just think to myself that U2 will be on tour soon and I don't need anything in the world except tickets to as many concerts that Kariann and Schmeg will go to with me :D

I'm not spending a penny on anything else but going to as many U2 shows as I can.

Dood, I tried to take out a $7000 student loan this semseter (w/ $1500 towards U2), but was denied. Fuckers :madspit:

arw9797 said:
Everytime I go shopping and I see something that I think I "need" but really don't need at all I just think to myself that U2 will be on tour soon and I don't need anything in the world except tickets to as many concerts that Kariann and Schmeg will go to with me :D

I'm not spending a penny on anything else but going to as many U2 shows as I can.

Same here...I've had things in my hands and put them back! I did buy a purse today and only because it is going to be perfect for my many travels which I will be going on in the name of U2 in the future so I justified that as a U2 related purchase! :coocoo:

Back
Top Bottom