Boy/Girl Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
I purchased this live version from 1980 and its amazing that even at this early stage they improvised their songs live. This song compared to its studio version is like night and day. Boy/Girl sparkles live.

ON another note, I burned my first CD from i-tunes of early U2 songs and I noticed some skipping in some of the tunes. This could be:

1) my media or dvd burner sucks

2) apple intentionally messes up the tracks so that we wont distribute them :eyebrow:

is this the b-side from i will follow?

i've downloaded loads (haven't bought the box set yet though) from itunes and have no problems with burning. they encourage you to make your own cds. they do have a thing in the file where you can't burn the same playlist more than three times. so you just have to mix up the tracks, no biggie.

my guess is maybe you tried to burn at a higher rate than your burner could handle. try going down one from the "fastest setting" itunes has listed. it may take longer, but it'll ensure there's no skipping. you young whippersnappers, always in a hurry. i remember my first cd burner was 1x! it took over an hour to burn a 70 minute cd! now get off my lawn! *shakes cane*

oh sorry :uhoh:

KhanadaRhodes said:
is this the b-side from i will follow?

No, it was on U2:3 with Out Of Control and Stories For Boys. Neat live number! The 15 May 1981 performance is really cute - I have DVD footage of it and Bono brings a little girl up on stage. Definitely an "aww" moment.

Axver said:

No, it was on U2:3 with Out Of Control and Stories For Boys. Neat live number! The 15 May 1981 performance is really cute - I have DVD footage of it and Bono brings a little girl up on stage. Definitely an "aww" moment.

think you're getting a little muddled...the U2-3 version is not live.

Back
Top Bottom