Bootleg DVDs on eBay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Do you think these are worth spending money on? I'm trying to get some Popmart or Zoo TV shows and I'm wondering if it is worth the investment on eBay or not. Trustworthy sellers? Who knows?

What do you guys think?

Nah - I wouldnt bother getting the Popmart or ZooTV shows (the video ones anyway) cos they're gonna be released soon enough (hopefully!) anyway.

If u see other gigs tho that are cheap enough - then go for it! I've bought a few and each one has been decent quality.

I don't think it's worth spending money on them when you can get them from easytree.org. I just finished the first part of the Santiago DVD :drool: It's the beta cam version and has please from the TVN master, definitely worth a look at.

But before that, I used to spend $50 for bootleg tapes :huh:

Yahweh said:
Id rather download the shows if you have the time.

Exactly... You can download a ton of shows.. U2bloodredskyhub.com,, Easytree.org,,, And even sometimes right here at interference.

Save your money and start downloading instead,, All you need is a little patience :wink:

I just started using the torrents to download the shows.
I'm looking forward for the official release of ZooTv and PopMart DVD and I believe that money is better spent this way.

Don´t even think it my friends :yes: LET´S SHARE THE MUSIC :heart: ;) do not support any selling site :mad:

Peace :wave:

Easytree.org isn't taking new members - unless you happen to hit them at precisely the right moment when there's an opening. Bittorrents are great, if you know the link. And if you don't have the link because you can't access a site, it does little good.

If you just want the PopMart and ZOO TV videos, you can easily download them from other file-sharing networks. If you do buy them, pay a reasonable amount ($15 is the *absolute* highest you should go - try for lower). If the person is charging more, skip it.

doctorwho said:

If you just want the PopMart and ZOO TV videos, you can easily download them from other file-sharing networks. If you do buy them, pay a reasonable amount ($15 is the *absolute* highest you should go - try for lower). If the person is charging more, skip it.

But often times people selling boots on ebay for lower than 15 bucks will only send you a plain copied dvd. I'm personally willing to spend a few extra bucks for nice artwork and all that stuff (I've found a great seller who puts artwork on the disks and everything). The people who sell and send nothing but a disk are the ones that piss me off, because that takes no time at all, and costs all of about 50 cents total to make.

I bought both the PopMart and ZooTV DVDs off Ebay. Big waste of money. I've tried playing both DVDs on several different players and you might see about 5 mins. of the show before the DVD freezes up. Save your money for the official releases.

Good thread. :up: I've been contemplating on buying ZooTV and Popmart from ebay sellers. I'm tired of waiting for the official releases. :mad: Some even sell both of them together. And none of them are going to have any liner notes, right? Cos they're all copied DVDs anyway! :huh:

Back
Top Bottom