Bonus footage you'd like to see in MILAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
--- Dublin, June 24 2005

Miss Sarajevo
--- Amsterdam

Until The End Of The World
--- Brussels

Out Of Control
--- Paris

Party Girl
--- Dublin, June 25 2005

New Year's Day
--- Katowice, Poland

'40'
--- Libson (final show of 2nd leg)

Assuming they were filmed, I'd like Crumbs From Your Table and Gloria. I'm not fussy about where they're from.

Some material from any of the three Boston shows in May 2005 would be nice too. :wink:

Karlonthe2nd said:
I saw a bootleg of the NYD Poland one. Would be amazing in official quality.

You'd think that they'd release a video of New Year's Day in Poland... that had to be a magical moment...

theu2fly said:

New Year's Day
--- Katowice, Poland

It would be great, as I participated in making the giant flag, but as far as I know everybody in the U2 camp was so surprised that this unbelievable performance was not recorded :| What a pity, however we can still hope...

At least the amateur multi-cam version of Chorzow gig is coming soon, hopefully! (most probably it will be released 5th of july, exactly a year after the gig)

Mothers Of The Dissappeared from Chile, with Edge on Charango :heart: never heared before and after the Unforgettable Santiago Night :heart:

To be honest, I'd love to see that rumored Sao Paulo-Santiago-Buenos Aires DVD with bonus footage from Milan instead
;) ... and of course ... without Hamilton "work" :madspit:

I'd perfer to see a version of Until the End of the World on the third leg with Bono chasing Edge around the eclipse at the end of the song.

All The rare songs if possible

The Electrics/Full Band :

Wild Horses
Crumbs
Fast Cars
Out of Control
End of World ( Indoor )

Acoustic :

First Time
Desire
Mothers
Walk On