Bono's heart

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
It seems like I read on this forum a few months back that someone said Bono once had an irregular heartbeat. Do any of you know this story? What caused it and did it go away?

------------------
U2- The Unforgettable Fire still burns!

The story about B-man was in RS about the time PoPmart began, and I think he was telling the story as if it happened a few years in the past. The kicker was when the doctor told him there was nothing wrong with him but he had an "eccentric heart" to which Bono says "I could have told you that"!

BLESS your HEART and your SOUL
smile.gif

People say I have an eccentric heart, and I get drunk and run around alot, so he should be okay
smile.gif

Thanks for the info Z Edge! Are there any more details? It's nothing that will hurt him, right?

------------------

Originally posted by Veranda:
Thanks for the info Z Edge! Are there any more details? It's nothing that will hurt him, right?

From what I have heard, it's not a good idea to have one but it won't kill you. BTW, the main causes are stress, alcohol, too much caffeine, and drugs. So you can see Bono probably was destined to have an irregular heartbeat.
wink.gif

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

How did he get it and how long has he had it? Poor baby, that does sound like a list of things Bono won't want to give up LOL!
wink.gif
(I mean except drugs of course) Well bless his little heart. Literally.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Veranda (edited 03-09-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom