bonos autograph

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
His is the one I don't have. It wouldn't be the same to buy it, though. I want him to sign my tshirt that the others have signed! It's the black popmart tshirt with the white pictures--Adam, Larry, and Edge signed it with silver paint pen.

Curious though.. how much are you expecting to get for this autograph? Have you tried ebay? I see stuff like that on there all the time.

--
There's a comic strip
That makes me laugh

Originally posted by candys room:
i have 3 already

So????

If I had 50 zillion, I'd still want them all!
biggrin.gif

I don't have any though.

An autograph means more though when you get it yourself.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

There's this booth in one of the malls here, and they sell all these autographed pics. They've never had anything from U2, as far as I know, till now. It's this pic:
gr43.jpg

W/ all four signatures.

They're selling it for $350 I think. But yeah, I'd rather have something I got signed myself. But, my friend gave me an autographed pic of Edge for my birthday. He got it off e-bay. And yes, I'm well aware that this post had no point whatsoever. I'm Omni 5000.

anyone interested in buyin it?
either check my thread on pleba (same title) or email for more info
smile.gif

reed2moon@yahoo.co.uk

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

i've never understood people that buy signed memorabilia.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
Why would you want to sell it? If I had Bono's autograph I'd never get rid of it.

i have 3 already

------------------
"dont let life discourage you, everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was"

well i figure with me movin to killiney i wont need to buy anymore.plus i need the money and hes the only person i have more than one autograph from (i collect them through writing to rock/movie/tv ppl)and with it bein this time of year someone might wanna buy it to give as a present.

i dont know how much to expect, depends what ppl offer i guess .

------------------

Back
Top Bottom