Bonocam for UTEOTW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

qball7200

The Fly
I was scanning all the tracks on the second DVD using SmartRipper and I found one track that I don't see anywhere while playing the DVD. It shows the entire performance of UTEOTW through Bonocam, but the quality isn't the greatest which makes me wonder if this track was supposed to be on the DVD at all. I've ripped into mpg, let me know if you've actually seen this track on the DVD.
It's on my ftp: 65.83.99.235 u2/u2

thanks sooo much for sharing that!! I'm downloading it right now, all the dvds were gone by the time I made it home so this will be the first i see- and this is the song i've been dying to see so thank you!!

Sicy- that is an ftp address. you can go to www.lpswitch.com and download their free ftp device and then plug the #s in as address and the u2 is username and password. it can be a little confusing, i'm not sure if there is an easier way.

------------------
And everyone needs the music 'cause everyone needs relief.

* U2 Take Me Higher *

Alright, if you're not familiar with ftps than you could just click the following link:

ftp://u2:u2@65.83.99.235/

Ipswitch.com??? holy shit. oh my god. no one can ever understand how totally crazy it was that you just mentioned that site.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Back
Top Bottom