Bono in Simple Minds' "Up on the Catwalk" video?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MattFromNYC

War Child
theres a section in there video, where they show the people in masks walking the catwalk in the background and they closeup on one guy who i swear looks like bono...

i have heard a few rumours of such on the Simple Minds board about this, so i wasnt sure if there's any legitimnecy to this?

MattFromNYC said:
er, well... did other people that you know of, openly discuss this theory? take a look at the video. its obviously him.

I think you have to register to see the video.

Hmm, I'm not sure. Perhaps MattFromNYC should open a duplicate thread at PLEBA for complete confirmation :wink:

SePlanquer.gif

So long as the thread title is cleverly written so it is not the same title as this one and replaces a few words here and there from his first post, he can totally pass it as a new thread and the mods wont notice it is a duplicate. We're dumb like that. :happy:

:shh:

Boozyuzi said:
The guy in the video is Charlie Nicholas.

.....who is my cousin's neighbor's nephew's dog groomer's college roommate....and word got to my cousin that U2's coming back to the US for a stadium tour. In fact, the dog groomer has inside information & says that the next album will be hip-hop.

:happy:

Well, I can confirm that Bono # whatever that was at the Chicago 9/21 and at the Cleveland 12/10 had his hair fully attached... Not sure which clone this was though :ohmy:

I adore Simple Minds, but I cringe whenever I watch the Up On The Catwalk video. I've been known to just skip over it on the dvd box set.

As there is another Simple Minds thread active and this one lost its usefulness (if it ever had any), I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom