Bono in a Conan O'Brian skit...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It was something like "ask the celebrities" where Conan read a question, then they had 2 celebrities give normal responses, and then the last one gives a funny response. It was just a picture of Bono, and he was one of the normal responses. I think the question was "How do you prepare to go on stage?" Bono's response (keep in mind the writers of the show come up with these... they just say the celebrities responded with this stuff, and put their picture by it) was "relax and have fun". Pretty boring really, but it's always cool seeing something U2-related randomly like this :)

It should be noted that this show was a re-run of an episode from a few months ago.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing that a few months ago.
Brittanys spears' response was "Dont start moving your lips until you hear your voice"

U2 are #1 on Conan's wish list...anyway, when is his new season starting? He's the only late night host I'll make time for to watch, hes hilarious :wink:

RademR said:
U2 are #1 on Conan's wish list...anyway, when is his new season starting? He's the only late night host I'll make time for to watch, hes hilarious :wink:

Same here, with the exception of Jon Stewart of course. But he comes on before Dave or Jay, even.
*Hopes for a U2 guest appearance on Conan :up: *

Back
Top Bottom