Best Song Survivor: Achtung Baby Round IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went with Ultraviolet. I'm thinking Zoo Station will be my next vote once UV is eliminated.

Edit: But please don't get me wrong. Both songs are awesome. I would make sweet love to both songs if they were reincarnated as beautiful women.

I went with Ultraviolet. I'm thinking Zoo Station will be my next vote once UV is eliminated.

Edit: But please don't get me wrong. Both songs are awesome. I would make sweet love to both songs if they were reincarnated as beautiful women.

You'd make sweet love to goddamn Elvis Ate America if it were reincarnated as a woman.

Too bad the studio version of Love Is Blindness features a one note string-break of a solo instead of what we got on ZooTV. It takes a rather plodding tune and pushes it that extra step further. I won't shed a tear if it doesn't make the top four.

I just saw your post. I think this is what has always put me off the song. It just sounds like he dropped the guitar.

Oooh, Love Is Blindness, I might have voted for it a year or two ago, but it's been a massive grower for me. Great song

Acrobat - overhyped, an average U2 track who's mystique has been given a boost by the fact it's never been played live. Top tune and a top lyric, but it's gotta go.

Oh my God, I see it! That's the fucking coolest thing I've ever seen. I will be using it very often from now on. With your permission, of course.

I didn't create it, feel free. But i often turn to him to convey my emotions, especially when it comes to Achtung Baby.

I don't get this, I really don't. If ever there was a song with not much difference between the live & studio versions, it's LiB. C'mon people.

I'd have voted Ultraviolet again, but I always figured EBTTRT would have a lot of support around here...looks like it has a chance to be toast. Voted EBTTRT. MW is probably the worst thing here, but that's just a wasted vote at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom