Best Instrumental

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jdelbove

Acrobat
What do u guys think is U2's best instrumental I am thinking Endless Deep or Lets go Native. I love Edge's playing in Lets go native its so suttle so classy so edge.

U2 are realy good at instrumentals they should do more maybe one on the new album

Bass Trap is the clear winner.

Though if it were a U2 song rather than Edge solo, Rowena's Theme would give it a run for its money.

"Bass Trap" closely followed by whichever of the "Boomerang" songs doesn't have vocals. Not sure if it's "I" or "II".

Holy shit I think Axver and I just agreed on something. Must be the lunar eclipse or something.

skott100 said:
"Bass Trap" closely followed by whichever of the "Boomerang" songs doesn't have vocals. Not sure if it's "I" or "II".

That would be Boomerang I. Also a good choic- wait. It's you. TERRIBLE CHOICE.

PS Bass Trap for the fail. Edge sounds like dogshit. And Bono can't sing. :down:

:wink:

skott100 said:

Holy shit I think Axver and I just agreed on something. Must be the lunar eclipse or something.

Axver said:
That would be Boomerang I. Also a good choic- wait. It's you. TERRIBLE CHOICE.

PS Bass Trap for the fail. Edge sounds like dogshit. And Bono can't sing. :down:

:wink:

:lol:, boys!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom