Best Album Survivor: Round VIII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE album.

Welcome to the eighth and penultimate round of Best Album Survivor. In this tournament, you vote for your least favourite album, with the most unpopular album eliminated each round until we are left with just one album, the favourite. Thus, elimination is a bad thing. This round will last 24 hours. The last round was a very close affair, with The Unforgettable Fire unfortunately departing before its time. Way to be wrong, EYKIW.

ELIMINATED
11. October
10. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb
=8. All That You Can't Leave Behind
=8. Rattle And Hum
7. War
6. Boy
5. Zooropa
4. The Unforgettable Fire

LAST ROUND'S RESULTS
45 votes: The Unforgettable Fire
40: Pop
5: The Joshua Tree
1: Achtung Baby
(Total votes: 91)

OK, I think Pop is U2's best album of the nineties, but the top three? Really now? Come on, people.

Still, I'm voting Achtung here.

Time to die the Joshua Tree. Although all three are classic albums imo.

Pshh Pop should have gone a long time ago. Better than TUF? :glare:

Hey, I was pissed that UF beat out Zooropa and Boy. I don't feel sorry for any of the UF lovers. Your time in the sun is OVER. :wink:

Pop is done, so I have no reason to fear that Joshua Tree is in any danger. Since strategic voting is not necessary, I'll go with my true least favorite of these three, Achtung Baby. I have no particular axe to grind with it, as it's a fine album in its own right, but it's facing two absolutely superb records.

*chop! chop!* I have been trying to chop down this damned Joshua Tree for the last 5 rounds.

Now it's 6.

CHOP! CHOP! CHOP!

For the first time I've Voted JT over Pop.

I know JT is the classic, but out the two, it's Pop I choose to listen to far more often.

:sad: I don't want to vote. Pop is my baby but the musician in me says that the other two are musically better. But still I love pop.

I won't vote this round since it won't make a difference.

POP is great! And this poll as well as the previous shows again how popular the album is under the die hard U2 fan. If only the band itself could appreciate it more...

However, now it is finally time to say goodbye to POP !

Did one of U2's three worst albums make the top three? Apparently so. Fucking Pop, dude.

OK, this result is pretty fucking clear. Round VIII, meet the mercy rule.

VOTING CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom