|10-04-2001, 09:38 AM||#1|
I Serve Larry's Stick
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Rocky Mountains
Local Time: 12:44 AM
Appreciate stuff here.....
Well, go ahead! Appreciate whatever you like here.__________________
|10-04-2001, 10:02 AM||#2|
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Corcaigh, Eire
Local Time: 05:44 AM
MacPhisto appreciation reply:__________________
- Well, it's the last one, isn't it? It's the last Eurovision, tomorrow night [Bono's birthday] Yes, I feel like a whole era has come to an end!
Pop music just won't ever be so exciting again, will it? I knew them all you know,
Lou Lou [Former Eurovision concert winner]
And the Brotherhood of Men [Former Eurovision concert winner]
I thought them everything they knew, I
I showed them what to do, I thought them who to be. I know you young people like your popstars to be exciting!
[He shows his gold platform shoes]
Look what you've done to me!
The last time I was here I, I was only 5 feet 8. Now look at me, I'm gigantic!
You've made me very famous and I thank you!
I'd like to introduce you to *my* band:
On the right we have Reggie the Dog
Quite a singer Larry Mullen Junior
And the only, soul boogie brother in the band; Adam Clayton Campbell!
Roundabout this time every night I make a phone call. Sometimes to the President of the United States,,but tonight I'm going to call a taxi... To take me home
[He dials the number]
[Ultra Violet in background]
- Ja goedenavond [Good evening
- Hello, hello? Hello, I'd like to order a taxi to take me home, I'm very tired!
- My name is MacPhisto...
- And the address?
- Oh you know me! You know me very well!
- *laugh* I don't know...
- But I know you! Only even better than you know yourself!
- How do you know me?
Christopher Euphoric Firefly
|10-04-2001, 12:33 PM||#4|
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Smile, you're reading my post
Local Time: 03:44 PM
*house over my head
*family and friends who love me
*the men who hold the doors open in David Jones in the city
* people who get rid of the extra email addys on forwards
*my best friend who gives me so much and lets me give it back
*buskers who make the world sound nice when you walk through the streets
* good waiters- they aren't appreciated enough at all!
* public telephones that actually work
* people who say thankyou and you're welcome
* the security guys at the U2 concerts in London, except for Skipp the bald one who was just mean
* people who look at you when you're talking to them
*all the friends i have made here and in other little pockets of the world on the net
* but mostly right now, pilots...
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Society, why people piss me off... (profound)||unforgettableFOXfire||Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive||38||11-06-2001 11:54 AM|
|This thread will get me flamed||no disk||Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive||114||10-26-2001 01:39 PM|
|Mofo||oliveu2cm||Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive||7||10-25-2001 03:16 AM|
|Another Vegas Thread||plebau2||Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive||141||10-15-2001 12:54 AM|
|Most dancy U2 remixes/covers||SkeeK||Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive||5||10-11-2001 10:20 PM|