ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grandmaster jc said:
Registerd in 2001, and he has posted 5 messages. hmmmm:eyebrow:

I registered in 2002 and up until 6-8 weeks ago, I had only 2 posts

I really don't think someone would have registered 3 years ago to fool people 3 years later.. don't even think of that, just have some patience :(

Last edited:
Dragonfave said:
.......and interference categorized this guy as a "premium member".....??? w........t........f................:eyebrow:

you subscribe (pay) to become a premium member

guys calm down, give it a day or so

Dragonfave said:

I know what "premium member" means. It just that............why 5 posts within the last 3 half years??:scratch:

Like I said, I only had 2 posts in almost 2 years. When Electrical Storm first came out my brother was looking for it and he came across interference and he directed me to it, and eventually I signed up but I only posted a couple of times about the program they used to have to share u2 mp3s... after that I didn't start coming until the HTDAAB partial bootlegs started to come out and didn't start posting until "The Edge" supposedly came to the boards (i still think the person was him or had some sort of inside info on the band, but thats a story for another day), so I find it perfectly reasonable this person only has 5 posts

If you guys keep questining his/her authenticy and it is for real, he/she may get angry and not post it at all so why dont you guys have some patience and wait! i am sure he/she will come around you know people do have other lives other then beeing on interference all day long. Give it some time

Plus why would a member who pays want to make such a bad joke? think about it he/she is paying the site so he/she must be serius about U@ i can understand if it was a regular member who perhaps was a newbie but your talking about someone who is paying interference and I am sure they wouldn't pay for a joke like this trust me!

Nico

guys really give this person the benefit of the doubt. in all likelihood something came up and they're occupied or something and will do it later on. we shouldn't pounce on someone who is most probably going to do a major favor for us. that said, i can't wait for it.

blindinglights said:
guys really give this person the benefit of the doubt. in all likelihood something came up and they're occupied or something and will do it later on. we shouldn't pounce on someone who is most probably going to do a major favor for us. that said, i can't wait for it.

I couldn't agree more. :)

maybe we are too much excited....he could do this tomorrow without problems!

He's not forced to hurry! :wink:

Everyone please get your panties out of a twist - hopefully they'll be back soon and being rude is not going to help.

Put me on the email list too please, catvet [@] gmail [dot] com.

I agree, this is not something we have a right to. This is the work of a very generous individual who has a life of their own to worry about and not just feeding we the greedy masses. It's wonderful that someone is willing to do that, let's not spoil it. :)

Thanks a lot, BTW.

Thank you for your patience and sorry to take so long - my new job is working out in ways I did not expect, and Sunday working is a bummer.

Anyway - no I am not a spoiled brat, and no I will not take offence as I know there are too many genuine fans out there who want this as much as I would in their position.

I think the best thing may be to post, as so many people sent me their e-mails, it could take some time to get through them, so could anyone tell me how to please?

Maybe you could upload it to yousendit.com? I haven't ever done it myself, but it seems to have been working pretty well.

And thank you for doing this!!

teralin...as i told you....i got a lot of webspace....i'll tell you how to upload them!!

if you are expert of ftp! i can tell you how to upload yourself....just check your control panel here...

it's not problem of posting mp3's here...this is a share community...so no probs

Thank you Teralin! You are the greatest :) Don't worry bout what some people say i guess we are all a little too excited and impatient sometimes! But i knew you would come through :) I can't wait to hear your clips!!! me very excited!

yeah try the www.yousendit.com
you just have to fill in an email adres, just fill your own.
And then select the file from the harddrive.
After that you'll receive the email, with a link in it, and just post that link in this thread. And we're able to download it.

Thanks a lot!

OK - am Yousending it right now :wink:

I have indeed been a member since 2001 - I lurked for so many years, and enjoyed so much on this forum, when I realised that I got so much from seeing other U2 fan's opinions and posts, that I really should fork out and become a Premium Member. I may be at work a lot, and not able to participate as much as I would like, but I am happy to be here....

Brief U2 related history

Been a fan for 6 or so years - started with Joshua Tree, and fell in love with all their work.
Saw U2 twice in 2001 - first time I won tickets for Astoria, and took my dad, who introduced me to them originally, so it was a way to say thanks. Gig was amazing by the way.
I saw them the second time in Birmingham.

I just moved to London and so I went over to see them at the BBC!!!

I also was inspired to play guitar and sing by them, and did a couple of gigs based on U2 - one in a nightclub in Holland, and more recently in Sheffield.

I have also produced my own full album of U2 covers (though I have improved considerably since then), and I am currently doing songwriting.

I am not sure if anyone is interested in all this, but though I'd post it anyway, so you folks know that I am for real :wink:

Cheers, and I'll get those links to you ASAP...

Back
Top Bottom