ANYONE record she's a mystery/desire?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shart1780 said:
My lord listen to those guitars!!!

You're talking about ABOY right. I'm really excited about this song.

I think live this song is going to be absolutely amazing. It will be a longer song that the 3-4 minutes we're now hearing.

I can guarantee that.

This is definately the "Who" song Bono was talking about.

Last edited:
Miggy D said:
Oh geez, not the sacrastic wavey guy! :madspit:

All I was doing was asking what exactly 'great quality' meant. I mean I don't want to listen to these bootlegs if they sound like the beach clips, you know? I don't want my first experience with these songs to be tainted by poor sound quality. So I want to be able to know if a clip is truly 'great sounding' or if that's kind of just U2 fan propaganda because we're all excited to hear anything new? I just want to be able to tell the difference. :wave:

well they aren't as bad as the beach clips but they are definately not as good as soundboard clips.. if you're acustomed to a live audience with people talking, screaming, singing along, then its good, otherwise it might sound really awful to you

ok who wants separate files?
just tell me your email and which song you want with the number :

1. vertigo
2. aboy
3. cobl
4. vertigo
5. aboy
6. desire
7.mystery
8.cobl

Well, the beach clips were pretty bad, and to be honest gave you just a glimpse of the song. These recordings pretty much let you know what COBL and ABOY will sound like. Not "great quality", but no where near the atrocious beach recordings.

Hey Max,

Can you send me 2 and 8 please? (ABOY rehearsal and COBL real thing) at elise.legault@mail.mcgill.ca ?

I'm not sure the e-mail thing will work for me, if anyone could post links for the separate songs that would be great!

But in the meantime, you can e-mail those file to me and see how it goes, thanks!

geraldbrett@gmail.com

please send me the songs! COBL + ABOY. I only have short mp3s of each. I can give out some free gmail accounts.

Re: geraldbrett@gmail.com

tommywaddle said:
please send me the songs! COBL + ABOY. I only have short mp3s of each. I can give out some free gmail accounts.

check page 20, theres a ton of links there

Back
Top Bottom