All Hail BabyFace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Such a song, i listened to it twice today rediscovering it, hey nowhere near being one of their best but it's class, respect the legendary Babyface!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starsgoblue said:
I adore this song! It has such a whimsical and flirty sensuality to it. Reminds me very much of the first flushes of affection that couples experience in the begginings of new relationshiops.

That's EXACTLY how i see this song!

And i love it! It's a fave of mine!

what a great song...innocence and love and romance with a touch of lust (nothing bad there :wink: remember this was U2 in the early/mid 90's ). you hit the nail on the head stars, its really like that bliss and unexplored territory of a new attraction between two people, yet its not all that innocent when you read into the lyrics and its melody is kinda seductive. I think a little mood lighting in here will do the trick :sexywink:

Bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop bop.

Bop.

slow down child let me untie your lace how can beauty be so kind to an ordinary guy OOOOOh OOOOOOOh wOoOOaOOoh:wink:

Catching your bright blue eyes in the freeze frame
I've seen them so many times
I feel like I must be your best friend...

Coming home late at night to turn you on
Checking out every frame
I got slow motion on my side
Turning around and around
With the sound and colour under my control...

Bittersweet girl, won't you give me a taste...

Headache in a Suitcase said:
my least favorite u2 song ever recorded... :bow:

:heart:

Had this and Some Days Are Better Than Others been left off Zooropa, it would have been perfect.

Back
Top Bottom