Album 13 Talk: Let's keep it civil.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas Schoo and Bono @ the Church studio today:
10149272_10203107307861123_741018735_n.jpg
10151644_10203107308141130_422996844_n.jpg

Source: U2 ancora al lavoro ai Church Studios (Esclusiva U2place) - U2place, le notizie in italiano sugli U2

Yep. That's about it. :lol:

Dallas Schoo and Bono @ the Church studio today:
10149272_10203107307861123_741018735_n.jpg
10151644_10203107308141130_422996844_n.jpg

Source: U2 ancora al lavoro ai Church Studios (Esclusiva U2place) - U2place, le notizie in italiano sugli U2

Yep. That's about it. :lol:

A fan Allesandra met Bono, Edge and Adam at the Church studios on Thursday.

Dallas said they're hard at work, the songs are very beautiful and it will be a great album.

She also spoke briefly with Bono, who said they're working on it. She asked when it's coming out and he said "not today" and upon further question "but when?" he merely offered a smile.

Should've been more like this:

Fan: "Bono, when is the album coming out?"
Bono: "Not today".
Fan: "Oh...how about now?"
Bono: "Nope".
Fan: "Ok.............what about now?"
Bono: "......NO......"
Fan: "I see..................................................now?....................."
Bono: "Fuck off wanker!"
Fan as Bono walks down street: "...........Hey Bono..........................what about NOW?"

Good try on trying to get some solid info about the album. What a douchey thing to say "Not Today". What's the big fucking mystery? Just say "I think it's coming out in November". When people ask me about my career, I don't say "Maybe... we'll see..." I just tell them what the hell is going on.

Good try on trying to get some solid info about the album. What a douchey thing to say "Not Today". What's the big fucking mystery? Just say "I think it's coming out in November". When people ask me about my career, I don't say "Maybe... we'll see..." I just tell them what the hell is going on.

Agreed. One of the better attempts at getting info that I've seen.

Please, it's common knowledge that artists try and control as much info about releases as they can.

He's picked up too many bad habits from hobnobbing with politicians. Next he'll be saying to fans "Ask not what U2 can do for you, but what YOU can do for U2" :angry:

A fan Allesandra met Bono, Edge and Adam at the Church studios on Thursday.

Dallas said they're hard at work, the songs are very beautiful and it will be a great album.

She also spoke briefly with Bono, who said they're working on it. She asked when it's coming out and he said "not today" and upon further question "but when?" he merely offered a smile.

My name is Alessandra, and I feel so happy for her, because back in my mind I can pretend that I'm going to take a photo with him as close as she did . :heart::heart:

Crazy stuff

Then when it doesn't come out in November, we all go berserk once again. :D

He's picked up too many bad habits from hobnobbing with politicians. Next he'll be saying to fans "Ask not what U2 can do for you, but what YOU can do for U2" :angry:

:lol:

I'm fine with that, as long as he doesn't start talking about landing the fans on the moon and returning them safely to the earth before the end of the decade (meaning release of the album) :wink:

If I was than fan I woulda been a bit more sneaky and said something like this - "I loved your work with DM on those non-album tracks and can't wait to hear what's coming up in June from those sessions with DM, unless you've decided to hold out until November to release those DM produced tracks or decided to forego those tracks and move ahead with Plan B with the music being produced here at Church studios"

"I think it's coming out in November"??? You mean like they've been saying for the past two years?? Really?! Could it be that (and this is just a guess) that Bono actually doesn't want to guess anymore at this point and risk pissing off everyone (yet once again) by getting their hopes up? I commend him for actually biting his tounge this time. Looks like he's finally learning!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom