Alan Cross getting first listen to "Get Your Boots On"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F1C5EA2D.jpg

Last edited:
A comment made by Alan on January 2:

Yeah, they’ve been around since 1976 and more and more people are lumping them in with the Rolling Stones in the “Why don’t you retire, old man?” category, but every U2 album and ever U2 tour is a worldwide cultural event. Hopes and wishes are that No Line on the Horizon will revitalize the record and concert industry during these times of economic woe. Not that they haven’t been drafted into doing that before (See Achtung Baby, Pop and All That You Can’t Leave Behind).

Why don't we give it a 110% and try to be at least HALF positive that there will be a 33% chance of hearing at least a 30 second clip of it?

Well let's take your 110% and half positive variables and run the numbers. 110% is 10% greater than 100%, so we're more than certain that something will happen. 33% of 30 seconds = 10 seconds. Thus, by these estimations, it appears we're more than certain to hear 10 seconds of GYBO today!!:hyper:

Well let's take your 110% and half positive variables and run the numbers. 110% is 10% greater than 100%, so we're more than certain that something will happen. 33% of 30 seconds = 10 seconds. Thus, by these estimations, it appears we're more than certain to hear 10 seconds of GYBO today!!:hyper:

Now that is science! :applaud:

I emailed the dude, just giving him the news about all us pathetic people hanging on to his every word. Not sure how good of an idea that was...

as long as you used an alias you should be fine :whistle:

weeehoooooo . . . they are gorgeousness . . . :imaginingbonototteringonstageinsaidbootsnow: . . . . at least he'd be taller :lmao:

Here's what I sent to Alan Cross:

I would just like to inform you that 200 interference.com users (which would qualify as a mob, by my estimation) are not-so-patiently waiting for your take on the new U2 single. I'm fearing for my life over here. If you would be so kind as to inform us of your findings on this subject (the sound of the song, radio release date..........an MP3 recording of some kind.........maybe.....) as soon as you possibly can, it would be much appreciated.

Warmest regards.

:up:

:doh: WHY!? now people outside will know about us... :reject:

We can always pretend that we don't exist :reject:

there's probably a good chance that he's in meetings. they probably played it over a conference phone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom