A Little Touching Up???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If the Edge has plugs, they must have put them on his ass because they sure aren't on his head.

:mad: Arghh!!!!!!!!! You made me spit my Irish whiskey all over my keyboard :madwife:

For gods sake.........what does it matter??? If they have or haven`t had work done?? Everyone to their own. So long there is a new album by xmas and a tour next year I don`t care. I still fancy the pants off Larry :love::evil: Just hope he doesn`t spot my grey hairs - yes I know I need the roots touching up...........:ohmy:

If the Edge has plugs, they must have put them on his ass because they sure aren't on his head.

This is the funniest thing I've read on here in a long time. :lmao:

I think Edge should ask "The Hair Club for Men" for his money back.

u211.jpg

uhmmm hairplugs? where did he put them?

:lol:

When I read the OP's comment about hair plugs my first thought was "Where?? On his ass??" :lol:

Great minds.... :wink:

What, in his beard? Or are you telling me he's hiding a thick head of invisible hair plugs underneath that beanie?

Well he's trying to. :lol:

I guess nobody wants to talk about this stuff. Too bad. This is a good forum though in my opinion. I feel like I could ask a really obscure question and someone would answer it in 5 minutes. Maybe I will try that...

Sorry didn't mean to rile ya. :D

I think they should have the freedom to do whatever they want to do, appearance-wise or otherwise, just like everyone else--and it doesn't make a damn bit of difference to their music or anything else. MYOB, I guess. :wave:

I agree. But if Edge did have hair plugs, see below:

WINNER!! :up:

I thought this thread was going to be about the new album in some way.

This is better, IMO.

yeah , I can see your not a basher .....Adam. I think he bought new teeth. Big ones. Other than that he looks too much like a monkey to have had anything done.

7.jpg

Who the fuck is this guy? He's all new, suddenly posts a lot of WEIRD threads asking the most insane questions?
As said before, Matt, is that you???:eyebrow:

dude, I understand you might wonder about these things, but there's no need to share these kind of ridiculous thoughts...
:rolleyes:

just one more thing, U2 and plastic surgery...

WHO CARES???? :rolleyes:

i think he got the plugs around the time of pop, hence his removal of the hat. that hairline didn't look natural at all. then, realizing they look terrible, the hat went back on. and i think bono had his eyes done. lighten up people, don't get so cranky because someone is a little realistic. i am not a basher.

by the way, the edge seems to be becoming one of those sidekick rockstars. you know, the guy that always shows up with the singer. he even started up that music rising charity in an attempt to be bono-ish. as a teenage rockstar wannabe i idolized the edge and learned the guitar because of him. but now that i can really see into his personality (as best as an outsider can), i think twice. plus, didn't he cheat on his first wife? maybe....

As if Bono were the first celeb to start or endorse a charity. :rolleyes: Since you "see" so much negativity in Edge's personality (based on his copy-cat charities, and rumors of his personal life), and have noticed that Edge wears a beanie, Adam looks like a monkey, Larry is a robot, and Bono wears lifts, maybe you should move on to another band. I heard Coldplay just dropped a new album.

Every once in a while you need a thread like this. Especially for ass plug jokes. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom