2500th Post and The State of U2LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
I have found myself on sabbatical from this Forum. Not sure what it was, maybe it was because I wasn't at work anymore and didn't need it as the creative way to kill time. Maybe because it was getting (yawn) boring. More of a personality Forum than a U2 Forum. HA, but that's just my opinion. You can disagree all you want but I am not stating it to engage dialouge, just merely stating my personal view of how this place strikes me after one year, 2 months and 2500 posts.

Oh yeah, I am still unemployed. Still keeping busy somehow. This week I need to work on www.U2LA.com because it is going to one day just disappear since I don't work there anymore. Scary isn't it? Maybe not to you but it is to me! Oh well I have been preparing for it like the way the Prez tells us to prepare for casualties. It's just life in the day & age we are living in. I have a couple of shows to put up before it goes away, i hope! Barcelona and maybe Slane. For reals this time.

This is a big U2 week, the webcast and all - I really look forward to it. I will check in with y'all around that time to see just what you all think. Should be interesting...

P.S. Censorship is nothing new in this Kingdom or other online dominions...

------------------
Camilo Arenivar

Email: U2LA2000@hotmail.com

AOL Instant Message: nohocamilo

Yahoo Messenger: u2la2000

http://www.U2LA.com

Congrats on 2500 Camilo!

I love your site and will be very sad when it goes down! Good luck finding a job!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

Hola Camilo!
I'm sorry you're still with no job.
frown.gif

It's nice to see you around, take care.

Hey good luck to you finding a job, I know how it is. Hang tough and it will happen for you, remember to try to stand out in a good and memorable way and be aggressive and use your creative talents to market yourself as well as networking. My company shut down in may and I didn't get a job until last week! I am blessed with a great job, so i will pray for you a blessing as well
cool.gif

So.. what about Slane?
tongue.gif

And I'll be the first to say I haven't been too impressed by the way the forum's been recently.. but it goes through cycles and I'm sure it'll be good again sometime.. hopefully soon.

Camilo,

Please, allow me to say that you?re one of the members of this forum I have really missed lately. Couldn?t agree more with you about this place nowadays. I still keep reading some posts and I try to reply whenever I think it?s worth to do so, but I miss the old times.

I do hope that you get a good job as soon as possible, you?re so talented, it can?t be so difficult. My best wishes for you.
smile.gif

u2la you are a piece of work. i too miss you around, and its been great having you around, and again thanks for the cds!

------------------
-deathbear

Back
Top Bottom