Ytterby, Sweden Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heat, hicks, and George Bush!

SAYS IT ALL.

Heat without humidity. It's awesome I admit.

Texas is not like the rest of the south, seriously. It's more the West than the South for starters, and we've got way more wannabe cowboys than hicks, far as I can tell. OH...and Mexicans :shh:

Ok, yeah, he does live very near me now...that's true. But now he's back to being a good ole Texan, not up to no good anymore.

Heat without humidity. It's awesome I admit.

Texas is not like the rest of the south, seriously. It's more the West than the South for starters, and we've got way more wannabe cowboys than hicks, far as I can tell. OH...and Mexicans :shh:

Ok, yeah, he does live very near me now...that's true. But now he's back to being a good ole Texan, not up to no good anymore.

Heat of any kind is bad.

OK but Texas has a bad rep for total idiocy. I've been to Texas anyway! It was in Queensland. The Superthread's been there. Why do I need to go again?

I've never been to Mexico, but my mom has. The way she tells it, it's intense. Like, it's pretty much everything it's made out to be. Be careful and you'll have a great trip. Seriously DON'T drink the water. Haggle with merchants. And...don't go to a bullfight if you're an animal lover.

Hoosier's 4 lyfe! I just sometimes don't claim them because the majority of the state pisses me off. But NW Indiana for the motherfucking superwin.

That just sounds like a lot of fun. Also, since I can't really drink the water here too often, I'm sure I'll get along just fine! And fuck bullfights, I want to see Aztec and Zapotec ruins and buy rad clothes and eat horribly spicy food and snort walls of cocaine and stuff.

It's like that, isn't it? I'm stuck in the only good state in this country!

Heat of any kind is bad.

OK but Texas has a bad rep for total idiocy. I've been to Texas anyway! It was in Queensland. The Superthread's been there. Why do I need to go again?

Agreed. But it's beautiful here in December >Jan>Feb

BAH! Just BAH!

That just sounds like a lot of fun. Also, since I can't really drink the water here too often, I'm sure I'll get along just fine! And fuck bullfights, I want to see Aztec and Zapotec ruins and buy rad clothes and eat horribly spicy food and snort walls of cocaine and stuff.

It's like that, isn't it? I'm stuck in the only good state in this country!

It's a place I'd like to go someday, but it's by no means at the top of my list.

Ugh yes. I mean. WHYYYY can't we leave the state? We'd be such a kick ass state on our own.

While I am by no means in any hurry to try pot. i have to say, OBVIOUSLY I would if I were there.

Well it's not like I'm saying how awesome it is and such, because frankly I barely use it at all, never bought it either.
But yea, it's part of what my country's famous about so I see it as a tourist attraction.

Well it's not like I'm saying how awesome it is and such, because frankly I barely use it at all, never bought it either.
But yea, it's part of what my country's famous about so I see it as a tourist attraction.

:lmao:

Come. Try our pot!

Farewell, GG2! :wave:

If you mix the letters around, you get Onsted out of that...with some extras...which is very close to Onstad. I approve.

That sounds like such a drunk post to me, Ashley, yet you're sober and I'm tipsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom