Your dream..........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
wedding!!!!

Mine is

A white church in Spain and i would hvae The arrival of the Queen of Sheba playing

and afterwords i would take my maw, paw and siblings and my husband and his family to a typical spanish restaurant and eat spanish food then go out partying until the wee hours of the morning

Simple but nice!!!! :drool: :D :heart:

coolhandlaura said:
dream wedding.....

...with the love of my life....nothing else would matter!

smartass with your clever answers :p lol Hey Laura :)

Mmmmmh.......I don't know where, but somewhere in the countryside with a lot green around........and everywhere white flowers at the pews............................

Well, never spent thoughts more on this topic. :D

I wanna get married somewhere up in the mountains when it's cold and snowing lightly :D and if possible the ground can be covered with a layer of snow. i :heart: snow :D :drool: :love:

u2er said:
I wanna get married somewhere up in the mountains when it's cold and snowing lightly :D and if possible the ground can be covered with a layer of snow. i :heart: snow :D :drool: :love:

You live in Texas--that's why you love snow. Live in the the north your whole life, and your view on snow will be totally different.:sexywink:

Foxboro Stadium , MA POP MART U2 Show , wedding will start right after last song of the set ( One , of course )

AcrobatMan said:

Sicy, so...do you think the same as me ?

i dont wanna get married it is stupid but i would love to go to spain and do that lol!!!! :lol:

Dream and wedding don't belong together on the same sentence.

Weddings = :barf:

Unless I could marry :larry: ... :D

I wanna get married in a big castle somewhere in the misty hills of Ireland or by the sea... in Ireland...

...and then have a huuuuuuggggggeeee party after and invite all my friends (that includes you lot - you can all come to the wedding if you like too).

I am planning on being a rock star at that point so I can afford to fly everyone to the wedding... and rent the castle... no wait... I'll BUY the castle...

:mac: :tongue: :wink: :drool: :D

Need to find someone to marry first though...

Jo

coolhandlaura said:
dream wedding.....

...with the love of my life....nothing else would matter!

ditto...

exept it would be loverly if U2 would perform acoustically, or just Bono would sing a solo at the wedding :heart: :drool:

ABEL said:

ditto...

exept it would be loverly if U2 would perform acoustically, or just Bono would sing a solo at the wedding :heart: :drool:

oh yeah

damn you ppl have good ideas make my wedding look shabby lol :tongue: :p

Re: Re: Your dream..........

flaming june said:

Forgot to say I LOVE that.

Oh yeh *foams at mouth* :drool: :drool: I love that song so much- love classical music :heart: :drool:

~LadyLemon~ said:

You live in Texas--that's why you love snow. Live in the the north your whole life, and your view on snow will be totally different.:sexywink:

I live in Colorado for most of the year.. it snows quite a bit there too ;) and trust me my view on snow won't change any time soon.

Continuing on about my dream wedding. It would be on Hallowe'en. I would have it at Gaza Berry farm. They do a Hallowe'en festival every year. The cerimont would be in the pumpkin patch and the reception could be in the barn. Tim the Juggiling Fool would be good entertainment. Of course it would be at night on a full moon. I just have to plan the year carefully so there is a full moon on Hallowe'en.
If I don't have it on Hallow'en I suppose Winter Solstice would do.

Back
Top Bottom