Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:flirt: although the cheesesteak i've had has been at chain places around here so it's not really "authentic" i suppose. but it's the same type deal. i've never been to philadelphia, so :shrug:

I've tried them in Pittsburgh and Dallas. Epic phail.

phillyfan26 said:
I've tried them in Pittsburgh and Dallas. Epic phail.
:giggle: i was too young to try them when i lived in pittsburgh, i don't think i even had teeth back then :lol: but yeah, i'm sure the cheesesteak i eat is nothing compared to real philly cheesesteak. but the chances of me ever being in philly are slim, so oh well :shrug:

phillyfan26 said:

That's about right. Yours would be, in their ideal, "Provolone with." Onion is understood as "with" or "without."

i vaguely knew that from a friend from philly who graduated a few years ago, but i forgot.

What is it with U2 and Boston? All the cool shit and all the weird shit happens there, upon looking at the live history.

- In 1981, Bono fought Larry there (or near Boston).
- They also recorded a whole live album there in '81.
- DVD there in 2001.
- Vertigo Tour 1st leg: OOC debut, WGRYWH debut.
- The insane 12/4 show with the flags during One, Bono leaving the stage and then returning again for two more songs, one being Fast Cars.
- The even more bizarre Elvis and Santa thing at 12/5.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i bet first you were like daaaaaaaamn :eek:
then when you found out she was taken you were like damn :(

Actually, she's been with her boyfriend since I've known her, so a year and a half now.

phillyfan26 said:
Actually, she's been with her boyfriend since I've known her, so a year and a half now.
awww, that sucks. well not really, i mean that's great that they're in a relationship and happy and such. it just sucks that you can't find a girl who's not taken.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm a bit of a Phail Collins when it comes to that.
i understand. i was like that in high school too. i had tons of guy friends...and they all saw me like a sister or something. none of them liked me anything but platonically. but in retrospect, it was better because they were all kind of lame anyway, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom