Wetwang Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the Bridge is in this playlist.

I wanted to use Wet Sand, which is my favorite Chili Peppers' track, but it didn't fit with this list.

I just got back from feeding my sister and my parent's cats. Geez, you'd think their neighbours could do it instead of making me haul my cookies 15 mins. :rolleyes:

oh well, I got to raid my sisters cd collection. . . . . . . it's not much better than mine:(

cinnaminson said:
I just got back from feeding my sister and my parent's cats. Geez, you'd think their neighbours could do it instead of making me haul my cookies 15 mins. :rolleyes:

oh well, I got to raid my sisters cd collection. . . . . . . it's not much better than mine:(

what no doris day for you ?

mysterious_jen said:

I've only seent the first page so far and :lol: :lol:

no Doris Day in anyone else's collection :( . strangely they don't share my penchant for showtunes :shrug: I mainly got Simple Minds, Queen, madonna, all the daggy things that I can burn to make some more cd's for work. Who woulda thought that listening to music for 9 1/2 hrs a day would get so tedious?

Thursday nite??? I was stuffing myself with easter chocolate :evil:

Lila64 said:
Sure, but it's probably nothing I know, LOL! Of course there may be a Bowie track :hmm:

Damn, can't get the file open that has the whole thing written up.

But there is a Bowie track.

(cough StationtoStation cough)

Hi Khan :wave:

Listening to Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce here.

To bad you couldn't get the list open pisser, I mean pfan. :)

And now I'm hungry for cookies!

lol, it's just stupid old stuff. you never know who on your friends list is going to go poking around your old entries. there's stuff on there i'd rather keep private. these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom