Wake Island, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why do they want to buy them from me?

I'll bet you I can recommend and sell a book to this bloke over here...

Also, incidentally, I picked up a copy of Barth's God Here And Now from the University bookshop, which I believe is a collection of his essays. Looking forward to reading it.

I still rate it as easily the worst Muse album.

Starlight's a good song though.

Showbiz I think is their "worst".....its a bit like any album from The Fray, some of the songs sound too similar.

BHAR is great, still....I can't pick my favorite muse album.

Are there any places left for DI?...

You mean... there's better Muse albums?

*hops on bittorrent*

Absolution and Origin Of Symmetry both fucking destroy it. I was extremely letdown by BHAR when it came out and I still can't really listen to it. Supermassive Black Hole is the band's single worst song.

It also amazes me how Invincible kind of blows on the album but was easily one of the highlights when I saw Muse live.

Showbiz I think is their "worst".....its a bit like any album from The Fray, some of the songs sound too similar.

BHAR is great, still....I can't pick my favorite muse album.

Are there any places left for DI?...

I'd say Showbiz is quite considerably better than BHAR, but yeah, it's no Absolution or OOS. Still, Sunburn and Muscle Museum are great songs.

Sorry, no, I think there are at least three alternates already signed up in case one of the 20 contestants drop out!

But I think I love Tre's even more. If only his Network song fit somewhere. :sigh: Spastic Society? :hmm:

I'd say Showbiz is quite considerably better than BHAR, but yeah, it's no Absolution or OOS. Still, Sunburn and Muscle Museum are great songs.

Sorry, no, I think there are at least three alternates already signed up in case one of the 20 contestants drop out!

As are Take A Bow, KOC and MOTP......I'd probably rate the albums as 1. Absolution & OOS. and 2. BHAR and Showbiz.

Oh well, I'd only list a pile of crap anyways.

As are Take A Bow, KOC and MOTP......I'd probably rate the albums as 1. Absolution & OOS. and 2. BHAR and Showbiz.

Take A Bow doesn't do much for me ... MOTP and KOC aren't bad songs, but nothing to write home about. I'd take a decent chunk of Showbiz over them.

Will be interesting to see what the band's next album is like.

Take A Bow doesn't do much for me ... MOTP and KOC aren't bad songs, but nothing to write home about. I'd take a decent chunk of Showbiz over them.

Will be interesting to see what the band's next album is like.

Matt talks as much shit as Bono. But I'm hoping for 15 minute piano solo's :drool:

I'm bored of doing some crappy research design essay that I really don't want to do or will ever need in later life. So, here are some random pictures of birds.

n705953694_1622826_6214307.jpg

n705953694_1622799_337250.jpg

n705953694_1622800_7748722.jpg

n705953694_1622843_5411707.jpg

BONUS DUCK!

:rockon:

We should have a duck thread, or something.

We should. There's a flock of ducks living in a canal by my house and they stop traffic regularly. Because they all decide to cross the street instead of swimming under the road. And when they decide to do this, it's like a duck concert's just gotten out. They're all waddling everywhere and quacking at each other.

The quail do something similar. Except they will run or fly into the middle of the street, hold their little quail convention, then run like hell to the other side of the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom