Ticketbastard...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Guster Tickets: $22 x 2= $44
Ticketmaster Charge: $5 x 2= $10
Service Charge: $3

From $44 to $57....is there something wrongs with this picture, or is it just me?

------------------
Rock 'N Roll is the sound of revenge.

I absolutely LOATHE Ticketmaster.

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Ticketmaster can bite me.
mad.gif

I think Bono's got enough on his plate right now with this whole saving the world stuff, btw.
wink.gif

------------------
I hear voices, ridiculous voices

Noti and I wanna start our own ticketing service because we've been screwed out of our hard earned cash too many times. THere shouldn't be that much of a service fee. What the hell? Enough people buy tickets already that if you charged a dollar or even 50 cents, you could get a pretty good profit off of ticket sales. Ticketmaster is a piece of garbage, and they think that if they just take over everything they can charge as much as they want. Wel, guess what. Wait till I start my business, then we'll see who's crying then. HA!

------------------
Ever seen an Alice with a stem like that? Come to think of it, did you ever see an Alice??

Oh I looooooove Ticketmaster!
rolleyes.gif
Oh, wait, no I don't! The best thing about them is they put you on hold forEVER with REALLY shitty muzak.

------------------
Proud owner, maker and baker of THE U2 cookies.

Back
Top Bottom