The Temple Bar - We are the vast minority - UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thunder and lightning storms are nothing like I've ever seen in Alberta. Two weekends ago, I drove to Edmonton in one of the worst storms ever; I've never seen lightning like that. I was actually fearful for my life, especially since visibility wasn't that great.

This weekend was okay. Nothing much of note happened other than the fact that I bought my plane ticket for September! :hyper:

:lol: Yeah, I know a lot of people who hate the heat as well.

I really need to move to a warmer climate.

One of my best friends lives in the States, and she's convinced she's going to find an American for me to hook up with, so I can move further south and be nearer to her. :laugh:

By the way, Air Canada can suck my left nut. So my initial flight back home was Edmonton-Calgary-Montreal on the red-eye. Now they changed my itinerary, and I have to switch planes in Toronto, which also adds two hours to my journey.

Their explanation? The Calgary-Montreal flight that night was canceled - one month early! Why would they do that?! :banghead::banghead:

Oh hai! :kiss:

Recovered after your Saturday night of debauchery? :wink:
I have no idea what you're talking about :angel:

By the way, Air Canada can suck my left nut. So my initial flight back home was Edmonton-Calgary-Montreal on the red-eye. Now they changed my itinerary, and I have to switch planes in Toronto, which also adds two hours to my journey.

Their explanation? The Calgary-Montreal flight that night was canceled - one month early! Why would they do that?! :banghead::banghead:
Fail :down: Does that mean you're not coming through Calgary anymore?

That's aggravating! Airline, FAIL! :down:

I have no idea what you're talking about :angel:

:lol: That's right, missy. Just act all innocent.

Ugh. This day is frustrating me to no end. None of the websites I need to use are working properly for me today. The internets are running SOOOO slowly! :scream:

Fail :down: Does that mean you're not coming through Calgary anymore?

Still coming through Calgary, but my flight to Toronto now leaves one hour earlier. So that means I have a 3-hour layover instead of a 4-hour layover. Not sure if the transit system from the airport is adequate enough for me to meet you somewhere in the middle and then make it back in time for my flight.

:lol: That's right, missy. Just act all innocent.

Ugh. This day is frustrating me to no end. None of the websites I need to use are working properly for me today. The internets are running SOOOO slowly! :scream:
I don't see why you think it's an act.. :angel:

It's a Monday, it will be over soon :hug:

Still coming through Calgary, but my flight to Toronto now leaves one hour earlier. So that means I have a 3-hour layover instead of a 4-hour layover. Not sure if the transit system from the airport is adequate enough for me to meet you somewhere in the middle and then make it back in time for my flight.
Ahh, yeah, that might be cutting it close.

Back
Top Bottom