The Temple Bar - Gearing up for ROCKTEMBER - UYMFA!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely :doh:

I just keep telling myself it's at Gate 1, not Gate 15 - but still, WTF people? :madwife: As I said on FB, I thought we had more sense than Chicago!

To those going to the Toronto shows, have a great time! Remember to take lots of pics!!! :camera: I'll be at back to school night tomorrow :happy:

let them line up! if they're there, they're there, what's the big deal?

1) none of them are getting laid and/or crunk tonight
2) they'll probably be ridiculously malnourished and pass out during the middle of the show anyway
3) i slept in a nearby park, but didn't queue up til 5am. i still ended up on the edge's inner rail.

the stage is massive. you'll have a spot.

breathe. :)

true, and the thing is, I know for sure a lotta lotta LOTTA girls I know would prob go 'wtf?' over his image but honestly, hes so sweet.

aww, wish I could be 26 again, I may have had better chance as I looked more young girly, LOL!

What's with the angry face? Were you the one who started the line at 2pm yesterday? :lol:

Yes, he was. He's lame like that. Speaking of lame, I regret to inform everyone that Elfa and BoMac met and there was no fight to the death. They even shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. :rolleyes: Letdown!

true, and the thing is, I know for sure a lotta lotta LOTTA girls I know would prob go 'wtf?' over his image but honestly, hes so sweet.

aww, wish I could be 26 again, I may have had better chance as I looked more young girly, LOL!

Well, you like who you like, and there's nothing wrong with that! :D

You never know - he could prefer women that are older than him.

Yes, he was. He's lame like that. Speaking of lame, I regret to inform everyone that Elfa and BoMac met and there was no fight to the death. They even shook hands and exchanged pleasantries. :rolleyes: Letdown!

So disappointing. :tsk:

That's complete and utter bullshit...and needs to be reported to higher authorities.. We can't allow this to happen. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom